LP in Australia/Playing on stage

sharwood1

Hey. When does everyone thing LP will tour Australia again? Offcouse it will be after the new album but we only hope that is soon haha.. Also with the people that are LPU members and go to meet and greets what are they like? Do they take time to talk to you n photos ect or do u have to move along pretty quick. If you are a LPU member is there like a 100% chance of going to the meet and greet or is it like first in best dressed. Limited amount of people aloud to it? The reason I'm asking this is because when they tour Aus again I'm going to sign up to LPU just to go to the meet and greet because I want to ask them. If I can be the first fan to play drums on stage in a song. Well if I wasn't the first it wouldnt really matter.. You guys rkn they would say Yes to it.. They always let fans come up and play FAINT on guitar. But I want to play New Divide on Drums. Simply because it would be a great experience and it is my Fav song. What is everyones thoughts

People who signed up early to LPU11 have a guaranteed M&G spot. Its hard to say if you will get one or not. And I would say you have a 0.5% of playing drums to be honest. they might come around the same time they did in 2010. Can't be sure yet. Maybe early 2013. We'll have to wait and see.

People who signed up early to LPU11 have a guaranteed M&G spot. Its hard to say if you will get one or not.

Really? Didn't know that, I should really pay more attention to those LPU emails

Edited by Mr X

People who signed up early to LPU11 have a guaranteed M&G spot. Its hard to say if you will get one or not. And I would say you have a 0.5% of playing drums to be honest. they might come around the same time they did in 2010. Can't be sure yet. Maybe early 2013. We'll have to wait and see.

yer :/ they always get fans up to play the gutair

They used to bring a fan up on Faint back in the day, like 2003/2004. They did it ONCE in 2007 I believe, and ONCE in 2010. That's it. They don't do it all the time, and no fan has ever played drums on stage for LP. Not to sound cruel, but it's not going to happen....

They used to bring a fan up on Faint back in the day, like 2003/2004. They did it ONCE in 2007 I believe, and ONCE in 2010. That's it. They don't do it all the time, and no fan has ever played drums on stage for LP. Not to sound cruel, but it's not going to happen....

Yeah, i agree. I probably wouldn't even ask. haha. Drums are so important to bring in the other instruments.

They did it more the once in 2010 Pez played twice and he's brother played bass, a guy in Perth Monty n I think 2 others

You guys rkn they would say Yes to it.. They always let fans come up and play FAINT on guitar. But I want to play New Divide on Drums.

Big dreams, big dreams :) Playing guitar maybe but play on drums, if it will happen, so it must be some special deal really.

yeah, there's been tons of people in recent tours to come up onstage. but it's all been guitar/bass

i don't think they'd ever let anyone do drums, it could jeapordise the entire song, it'd be like getting someone up to sing chester's part in Given Up :P

They did it more the once in 2010 Pez played twice and he's brother played bass, a guy in Perth Monty n I think 2 others

and 2 fans got up to play Mike AND Brad's guitar parts on Faint at London (Night 2) 2010

Edited by LinkinMark

Call me crazy, but I actually don't like when they bring fans up on stage to play the songs. Probably because I'm jealous that I can't play guitar. I just find if kind of annoying, I prefer when LP plays it.

Call me crazy, but I actually don't like when they bring fans up on stage to play the songs. Probably because I'm jealous that I can't play guitar. I just find if kind of annoying, I prefer when LP plays it.

bitter more like it lol