Meet & Greet or what to expect there

maxstar

Hey guys! This year I'd might have a chance to attend M&G with guys. Can you tell me and others what now you can expect there: how many time you can stand and chat with one of them, can you do a photo with one of them (not just go near the table, get autograph and handshaking).

Please tell us how it is doing. Personally I really really want a photo only with one member of the band (u can suggest it from my avatar maybe), is it possible?

Also this information will be interesting for all the community because as I know the rules on M&G are different from year to year and will be good to hear about summits.

Share your experience guys, it would be appreciated ;)

Hey guys! This year I'd might have a chance to attend M&G with guys. Can you tell me and others what now you can expect there: how many time you can stand and chat with one of them, can you do a photo with one of them (not just go near the table, get autograph and handshaking).

Please tell us how it is doing. Personally I really really want a photo only with one member of the band (u can suggest it from my avatar maybe), is it possible?

Also this information will be interesting for all the community because as I know the rules on M&G are different from year to year and will be good to hear about summits.

Share your experience guys, it would be appreciated ;)

Talking time to any band member is very limited. As you walk by to get your item signed you can talk a few words. But that's not much. photo with one of them? well depends on their mood and if they stay after the group picture or not.

At my M&G in 2010 everyone left the room quickly after the group picture. Only Mike and Phoenix took some time to take photos with members. That's where I got my avatar <--

like wietsel said depends on their mood.. you have more luck to get a picture with mike than any other member :P

You can rule out rob, brad and joe they flee the scene right away :D Mike usually hangs out longer. phoenix, chester occasionly..

I see.. this is just like I thought :) So wish luck to everyone to make a desired at such moments ;)

Haha, just've remembered a video of DBS going inside the bus and funny girl's screaming behibd the gates: "Chesta, Chesta, Chesta!!!" :lol:

During DBS its easier to meet chester, he takes more time cuz the crowd is smaller :)

although i didn't get to meet him at the dbs show i went but i touched him *fangirl mode on* hahahaha , but he did come out after the shows at most shows to sign autograph and take pics:) at some shows he even signed autographs to people at the front row :) i dont see him doing that at a LP show, unless its a intimate exlusive thing

So i'm hoping for another Dbs tour and more luck lol

btw are u going to see RHCP in tel aviv in september? :P

Edited by Tomer

During DBS its easier to meet chester, he takes more time cuz the crowd is smaller :)

although i didn't get to meet him at the dbs show i went but i touched him *fangirl mode on* hahahaha , but he did come out after the shows at most shows to sign autograph and take pics:) at some shows he even signed autographs to people at the front row :) i dont see him doing that at a LP show, unless its a intimate exlusive thing

So i'm hoping for another Dbs tour and more luck lol

btw are u going to see RHCP in tel aviv in september? :P

Man, no shame you must have, if I to meet Chester I would be in fanboy mode too :lol: Also I look forward to a new DBS tour, I wish I visit one but hadn't such opportunity.. To attend something exclusive you must to live in USA or to attend Summit for sure :)

I wanted to attend LP's show in Tel-Aviv 2010 but it was to much for my finances)) but I attended amazing performance in Moscow soo can't complain haha :P

Tomer I'm not sure what RHCP show I will attend (but I must at least one!), it all depends on money, date, available tickets (because I see that these shows are going to be SOLD OUT): or in Tel-Aviv, or in Kiev (Ukraine), or in Moscow. So will see :) You will come to Israel for the show?

Man, no shame you must have, if I to meet Chester I would be in fanboy mode too :lol: Also I look forward to a new DBS tour, I wish I visit one but hadn't such opportunity.. To attend something exclusive you must to live in USA or to attend Summit for sure :)

I wanted to attend LP's show in Tel-Aviv 2010 but it was to much for my finances)) but I attended amazing performance in Moscow soo can't complain haha :P

Tomer I'm not sure what RHCP show I will attend (but I must at least one!), it all depends on money, date, available tickets (because I see that these shows are going to be SOLD OUT): or in Tel-Aviv, or in Kiev (Ukraine), or in Moscow. So will see :) You will come to Israel for the show?

Nah :P not a big fan of RHCP but i figured you are so i thought you are going :P its at the same place LP played (Yarkon Park) outdoors :) which is cool.

hope you can make it to one show :) i dont think RHCP will get sold out in tel aviv, its park hayarkon lol even linkin park didnt get sold out though 15.000 tickets sold, yarkon has a capacity of 60.000.. so impossible to sell out unless ur madonna or paul mcartney they sold it out ;) so u have nothing to worry if u go to Tel Aviv not sure about the other places :) u can always go last minute to tel aviv and still have tickets

Edited by Tomer

hope you can make it to one show :) so u have nothing to worry if u go to Tel Aviv not sure about the other places :) u can always go last minute to tel aviv and still have tickets

Tnx :) The info you gave is useful ;) Something tells me that on the next LP show in Israel we will meet ;)

During the meet and greet I attended there were no individual photos. You go up, get your stuff signed, shake hands, say a few words then there's a group photo. It can be different I think it depends on how much time they have, how many people there are etc.

Talking time to any band member is very limited. As you walk by to get your item signed you can talk a few words. But that's not much. photo with one of them? well depends on their mood and if they stay after the group picture or not.

That's the fucking problem. I was on a Meet and Greet in Dortmund 2010 and I didn't have the change to get a Photo with one of them. We were a small group, maybe 20 people in a small room in the underground of the venue, every of us had 10-30 seconds to sign.

It was my first Meet and great with them, and I couldn't talk to them. It is funny, you know you will meet them, and when it starts you don't know what you can say.

I don't know how it is for people, they're fluent in english because it is the language in their country, but for me that was at first difficult.

It was my first Meet and great with them, and I couldn't talk to them. It is funny, you know you will meet them, and when it starts you don't know what you can say. I don't know how it is for people, they're fluent in english because it is the language in their country, but for me that was at first difficult.

When I stand a chance I will be prepaired even though my English not perfect (not arguing you). I have some aces in my sleeves, of course the time is the most important on that meetings.

It depend on the time from LP. In Dortmund they haven't a lot time. After singning, only chester and mike stayed a few seconds. I could shake the hand from mike, that is all what I've got and my signed Tour-shirt.

In Berlin, a week before they had more time. I could see a report in the television in Germany about the Show in Berlin, and they had also showed something from the Meet and Greet there. They were hugging with the Fans, give photos...so you need a little bit of luck to get all of this.

But, to meet them with a photo or without is a great experience for sure.