Linkin Park Cancel Deluna Fest Appearance

LPxDC

they used to come to washington all the time but they have never come to washington in the winter, considering the only us tour this year was in the winter i am kinda getting screwed tbh

but oh well, if they don't come to your area there is nothing more you can do, im slowly loosing interest in LP over time now anyways.

I'm just upset about them not really doing much in the US this year. They never ever hit this area. They could easily do a show in Pensacola, New Orleans, and Mobile every year or at least once on a US tour cycle and it wouldnt hurt them. I mean seriously.

I guess if I ever want to see my favorite band, im going to have to drive 7+hours and use money on overpriced tickets, a shitton of gas, and possibly a hotel if I dont want to drive all day. Fuck.

Im just extremely irritated at this. Just ranting.....

I understand your frustration. Next show in Atlanta you have a place here to stay. Come on, seriously.

Really sucks for those who brought tickets for the show, if i brought tickets to the show and found out that lp pulled out id be pissed too. Blame the promoter, not the band. But i do hope tho chester gets better (will take a long while to recover from surgery surely)

As far as this concerns it sucks that its (tour cycle) prematurely already over, felt like this hasnt been a very big tour as their previous ones (particullary with no projekt revolution) also i reckon for sure that robot boy will NEVER see the light of day in any capacity if what mike said about multi-layered playing of it, after all theyd b exhausted playing a lot of instruments/vocals in other thousand sun songs live, plus it was the least popular of the albums songs. But looking forward to album #5 and my guess on that is itll prob be early/mid 2013, not 2012 as chester said coz theres always something to cause delays (my guess but who knows).

I believe that was actually related to the reason they had to cancel those U.S. shows later that month - when Chester was sick, he went to the hospital and had to get tested for a few different things. They did a spinal tap on him at that point, so the tape was probably just what they used to cover the hole from the spinal tap. The reason they ended up having to cancel those shows wasn't because he was sick, it was because the hole didn't heal up properly and he started leaking spinal fluid.

Hard to make up festival appearances when the festival promoters are the ones that booked LP in Pensacola, not the other way around.

spinal taps are only done on your lower back thats were they do it no were els. that tape he had on was on his shoulder neck(the one hes now having surgery on) he probely had a nerv blocker injection (it numbs pain and there is a vain they can inject it right were the tape was on chesters neck)in his neck hence the tape

Edited by HAARP