What is your favorite Linkin Park track instrumentally?

NickDuffy

I would have to say Pushing Me Away. Though I also Like Easier to Run and some others but, Pushing Me Away has that smooth Harmonic melody that when I listen to the Instrumental it makes me feel relaxed. Kinda like the same feeling Teardrop by Massive Attack makes me feel. :D

I would have to say Pushing Me Away. Though I also Like Easier to Run and some others but, Pushing Me Away has that smooth Harmonic melody that when I listen to the Instrumental it makes me feel relaxed. Kinda like the same feeling Teardrop by Massive Attack makes me feel. :D

THIS! when listening to the harmonics on PMA, i fell the same thing!

Huh.

I do like Pushing Me Away quite a bit. Session of course is fantastic, and Nobody's Listening has a really nice beat to it. LOATR is really calming throughout the whole song. No Roads Left has some crazy shit going on in the background. Almost everything on ATS is fantastic.

I think Issho ni is the winner, though. My obsession is unhealthy. might as well be a Mike Shinoda solo track though

• 5 months later...

I've been listening a lot lately, and I'm really digging the way ''Don't Stay'' sounds instrumentally. It kicks so much fucking ass. The guitar is crazy, I love the build up from the intro. I also have been digging the instrumental to ''By Myself'' lately too, I love it.

For all of those who like the By Myself instrumental, listen to this. It's amazing.

yeah! it's amazing! i like the by myself instrumental, and here it is for me to listen to!

oh the marvels of science...

-_-