Collection Update

BPERCY

Hey Guys ....

so i updated my collection website this summer by putting pics of every single thing i own. It took me like 50 hours to organize this even though it looks fairly generic. Anyways the items in GREEN are items i own. The items listed in BLUE are the ones im still looking for.

THANKS!!

-Percy

MY COLLECTION

serg you want FLAC files for all the tracks on the humbles bros remix cd right? im assuming yes! ?(no brainer)

Sure. A full CD rip would be awesome. with CUE sheet. and EAC log.

So there would be 5 files total. 3 FLAC files, Cue file and log file

You really came through organizing all the stuff you have :P, I have my list but it's just too much of a hassle to even getting really organized like you did on your page :P Congrats on the BTH Mexico Pro DVD, man I been going nuts trying to find one of those. :D

You really came through organizing all the stuff you have :P , I have my list but it's just too much of a hassle to even getting really organized like you did on your page :P Congrats on the BTH Mexico Pro DVD, man I been going nuts trying to find one of those. :D

ya i had a bth dvd b4 i sold it a few years back when i bought my house...now i got it back boom