Linkin Park piano songs in the future ?!

Sucre06

In fact Linkin Park doesn't have any songs on the piano on their studio albums.

Robot boy, what i've done, my december ?:

no no no, this is not what I want. <_<

I want to hear great sound on the piano. For example like

I want to hear full piano song. Maybe in the future Linkin Park will write a song one or more.

So, now question:

Guys, do you want to hear in the future great piano songs by Linkin Park ?

Prior to the release A Thousand Suns, Linkin Park doesn't had any acoustic songs. But after the release we've heard The Messenger.

Maybe on the 5th studio album we'll hear piano songs ?

What do you guys think about it, at all ?

Anyone remember the ''Making Of Iridescent'' LPTV?? Mike said he wanted to do a piano version someday. I think it'd be so fucking good if it was only piano... Idk.

I'd also like to see BITS, Valentine's Day, and a few others in piano version, they'd be really good IMO.

I can remember on a Show in Toronto where they played bth in a full piano version. That was great and it was the first time where bth opened a Show. I think after LP changed their style was 2008 the best Tour year so far. I would kill when I hear LP in some accoustic sets.

I can remember on a Show in Toronto where they played bth in a full piano version. That was great and it was the first time where bth opened a Show. I think after LP changed their style was 2008 the best Tour year so far. I would kill when I hear LP in some accoustic sets.

Yeah it was good, but not amazing. <_<

I'd like to hear a full original piano song on the 5th studio album Linkin Park, it's would be great.

Maybe you should their band know your idea. I think mike would be like it too. It is intresting when lp try to make a album with only classic instruments and maybe some Songs with E-Gituars and E-Basses. It were not lp anymore, witch sound based on eletronic mixed with pop-rock elements. I think that would polarize.

I was at Edgefest, which is the show you are talking about, and it was fucking awesome. One of the best LP shows of all time IMO, and one of the best shows I have personally attended. BTH sounded so awesome in full piano version, and it went beautifully into Pushing Me Away (Piano Version), and then Mike rapped HHH over the What I've Done piano intro, which then kicked into What I've Done. It was such a great show opener. I wish LP would do more full piano songs...Chester sounds so beautiful over Mike playing piano...and it really can change somebody's whole perspective on a song.