LPU Giveaway!!!

dereklp

Hello folks, dropped by this lovely site to inform you all of a LP/LPU/LPST giveaway I am holding in the LPU chat....soon. The date and time of the contest are unknown to even me because it will be held at a random date/time within the next 5 days. Some of the items in the giveaway are in relation the LPunderground and some are from the LPStreetTeam.

Here is a taste of what's to come( items in picture are not all items in giveaway, just a taste):

Posted Image

At the moment there are 4 prize packs ranging from a few items to a lot of items. But don't be fooled, the few items packs might have something rare in them. Also, in that picture is a HTEP. At the moment it is not a part of the giveaway, but I may change my mind, we will see how crazy this gets.

How you win these packs are unknown as well. I will think of something fun and random to do, but I won't mention till the day comes so it's fair/surprise/etc to all. This giveaway is also...wait for it.........wait for iiiiiittttttttt......WORLD WIDE! Anyone..ANYONE can join in and try to win.

Like I said before this will be held in the LPU chatroom. It will be announced via twitter. I will most likely tweet something like " The LPU giveaway will be held in 30 minutes. " I figured instead of picking a time and date and making it random, makes it more exciting.

It will be announced on this twitter page: http://twitter.com/#!/dereklp

If you have any questions I will be poking my head in and out of this thread randomly. I may/may not answer your question depending on what it is.

Disclaimer:

This contest is in no away associated with the LPUnderground. If you do win a prize pack I will need your shipping information. You do not have to pay for anything, shipping cost is taken care of by me.

This thread has been approved by Jen. It is not spam. It is not a scam to get people to follow me on twitter. I will not share/sell your information with anyone.

Thank you :lol:

Updates:

Added these items to giveaway :lol:

Posted Image

Edited by dereklp

It's great idea,but one thing wrong.

here it is:Why lpu chat room?Why not facebook or something like it?I can't buy lpu membership.and there is lot of people like me here.think again derek ;)

have a good day! =)

ah i remember ur giveaways in the old days

though i might have 'most' of them, eh mind if u can give a sneak peek of the 'rare treasure'? :D

treasures*

Sorry, no. ;)

Posted Image

http://twitter.com/#!/dereklp - new tweet shows 95% of giveaway contents.

I tried to make all the packages as cool as I could but I also have to make the 4th>5th the 3rd>4th and so on..so here is the first pack.

Posted Image

Contents: This package consist of 3 Flyers(top). One for LIT, one for MWT and the final was for BTH/meteroa. Middle row is obvious, 3 stickers, one from Reanimation, one from PR and the last from Meteora. Bottom row is a BTH sticker/promo the LPU 6 CD and a Meteora LPST sampler. All stickers/disc were never used.

Preview #2:

Posted Image

Contents: This package consist of 3 Flyers(top). One for LIT, one for MWT and the final was for BTH/meteroa. Middle row is obvious, 3 stickers, one from Reanimation, one from PR and the last is from M2M. Bottom row is a M2M sticker, the LPU 7 CD and a Reanimation LPST sampler CD. All stickers/CD unused.

Preview #3:

Posted Image

To not confuse anyone, preview #1 is pack 5, #2 was Pack 4, and so on.

edit: yes the shirt the items are sitting is included.

Contents: This package consist of 3 Flyers(top). One for LIT, one for MWT and the final was for BTH/meteroa. Middle row is obvious, 2 stickers, a LIT one and a M2M one. Bottom row is the PR LPST sampler CD, the LPU 5 CD and a Reanimation sticker. Underneath the items is a LPU 6 Tshirt(M). All stickers/CD unused.

Updated Previews with description of packs

Preview #4:

Posted Image

Contents: This package consist of 3 Flyers(same as others but now shown). It has stickers alike from the other packages. From top, BTH, M2M, M2M, Meteora, M2M..again and below that a PR one. Bottom row is both LPST Sampler CD and in the middle is a DVD from Fort Minor Militia fan club. Also included in the LPU3 shirt you see.

LPU Giveaway starts in 30 mins in the LPU chat

Final package:

Posted Image

Contents: This package will contain pretty much all the stickers and flyers. Included the Reanimation one in the top Right. Bottom row is both LPST samplers and in the middle is the Hybrid Theory EP(LPU Reissue)

Edit: Package also include the LPU 2.0 shirt. forgot to take picture.

Edited by SergSlim

Final package:

Posted Image

Contents: This package will contain pretty much all the stickers and flyers. Included the Reanimation one in the top Right. Bottom row is both LPST samplers and in the middle is the Hybrid Theory EP(LPU Reissue)

Edit: Package also include the LPU 2.0 shirt. forgot to take picture.

I finally got an HTEP!!! Thank you Derek!!!