LPTV 2009

hahninator

Do you guys think we'll get LPTV in 2009 for the new album? If so, will it still be on iTunes?

I don't know what to think because they released some video of the tours to us as small LPTV episodes, like PR07 and all that shit, but I'm sure they have a ton of footage left that they could make 10 minute/20 minute episodes from. I'd like it if they did all the MTM tours and then did new album stuff like they did last time. However, I'm not sure.

Any thoughts?

yeah they will make new episodes. They did it for Meteora and MTM, why not for the new CD? I think they will keep the custom =)

And with recent events with Warner, maybe all those episodes won't be free, i mean for the short versions >_>

• 2 weeks later...

I hope so! I mean I need more footage of the MTM touring circle 07 and 08...

I went to three concerts and none of these had more than 2seks on LPTV (and of course Im waiting for a comment backstage for the shirt)

and I mean watching LPTV while waiting for the new album was a good thing!

The hype for the new album will be incredibly small if they don't give us a season 2 of LPTV. I don't know ANY LP fans that don't like LPTV, and they have so much footage they could use. Use like 8 episodes from the MTM touring cycle and then make like 9-15 the new album stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

The hype for the new album will be incredibly small if they don't give us a season 2 of LPTV. I don't know ANY LP fans that don't like LPTV, and they have so much footage they could use. Use like 8 episodes from the MTM touring cycle and then make like 9-15 the new album stuff.

QFT, i always see Fiore filming and im sure judging by the Unicorns and Lollipops episode they have a ton of it lying around in storage or something

:)

QFT, i always see Fiore filming and im sure judging by the Unicorns and Lollipops episode they have a ton of it lying around in storage or something

:)

So why can't they just release random video clips to the LPU or something? We never get anything cool.

I'm pretty sure there will be a making of the new album DVD. They did it with Meteora, The Rising Tied (Even though that is just Mike, but still), Collision Course and Minutes To Midnight, not to mention the BTH DVD, the two live albums and Frat Party. Plus all the other shit. So yeah, I'm almost positive they will. I think a lot of fans would be really disappointed if they don't.