25.06.2011 - München, Germany

For normally, we get a CD with that Code which cost 10 € at the Merch Store. I don't know how it is now. In the Winter Tour it was like I said.

The Woman talked to you that the Show is available in few weeks, so why you test the code ? It can't work because the show is not there. Test the Code again when the show comes on. If it don't work, send a E-mail to them and then they will tell you what you do.

No. You can put the code in immediately starting the second you get the code and it'll work if it's a legit code. It has nothing to do with when it becomes available. I will give you the show if you don't have a code or got screwed...no problem. Or email them first and see what they can do.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh okay.. So the woman really gave the wrong paper with a code to me :(

That would be awesome, i hate the idea of not having the recording as an memory because of a mistake of a foreign person.. But i wrote an e-Mail to them, even if i don't expect any help off them..

That's not cool :/

As i already mentioned before, a friend of mine just got the same stuff instead of a dsp-Code.. So i probably won't be the only one with this problem in Munich.. I'm just excited which kind of reply i'm going to get on my mail..

thank you so much :)

that really made my day..

'Cause I received a reply only a few hours ago, but this one just doesn't make any sense to me, either they didn't get my problem or they just don't care. I wrote to them again, with the hope that now I will get some help, but i don't believe in this if I would be honest..

I think it's better to stop spam this thread now.. so if this mail won't suceed I'm probably going to send you just a PM, if this is okay for you? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

thank you so much :)

that really made my day..

'Cause I received a reply only a few hours ago, but this one just doesn't make any sense to me, either they didn't get my problem or they just don't care. I wrote to them again, with the hope that now I will get some help, but i don't believe in this if I would be honest..

I think it's better to stop spam this thread now.. so if this mail won't suceed I'm probably going to send you just a PM, if this is okay for you? ;)

Did you get the DSP?

This is a really good crowd. Awesome DSP.