LPU X Package

maatze

Hey guys,

I hope this isn't the wrong category but I got a problem with my LPU X package. I orderd and payed it on the 2nd May. Unfortunately it hasn't arrived yet? (I live in Germany). Does that take that much of a time?

regards,

Why does it take so long?

Did they have any of stuff made when they announced it? Like.. was any of the shirts printed?

Just think. The 500 names for the book would of all been snapped up within the first 2 hours or so. So if a good 500 people already pre ordered in the first two hours. Then imagine the rest of the LPUers on the other side of the world who would of just woken up etc etc. So thats maybe 1000+ people. Now they need to get these packs ready and send them. Its not so easy when theres a 1000 or so people.

Hey guys,

I hope this isn't the wrong category but I got a problem with my LPU X package. I orderd and payed it on the 2nd May. Unfortunately it hasn't arrived yet? (I live in Germany). Does that take that much of a time?

regards,

dont worry, i redeemed mine at the first day and they normally take 10-11 weeks :)

I can't wait for my LPU package. It feels like I've been waiting forever! I have a question though. How much is the discount for SURU and Club Tattoo??

I can't remember if they said or not.. it would be between 10%-25%

are we going to be able to use the discounts buying online?

I'm assuming so, since a lot of people don't live in LA and Vegas and Arizona. SURU is only in LA and Club Tattoo is in Vegas and Arizona only. I can't wait to get a discount for Club Tattoo, lots of plugs I want to buy.

• 2 weeks later...