2011 Ticket Stubs

hahninator

Posted Image

We're trying to get everything caught up here at LPLive in time for the summer tour. This means we're trying to fix some 2011 show pages by adding some more show notes and such. When looking at them I also noticed we are missing some ticket stubs! Well actually we're missing a LOT of ticket stubs. We were trying to make 2010 the first year we could get a ticket scan of every show and we couldn't quite do it so we moved on to 2011...couldn't do it for 2011 either!

We have almost none for the upcoming summer tour (we have Irvine and that's about it), so if you have your tickets for your show you're seeing this year, scan them or take a good picture of them and send them in!

We need tickets for all of the festivals Linkin Park is playing this year as well as all of the headlining shows!

Even if the festival ticket doesn't mention LP, we'd like it for the archive.

We don't post ANY tickets until AFTER the show has taken place, so they are safe if you send them in. We can also edit names off of them if you want like we have done in the past numerous times. We'll take print-at-home tickets, wristbands, M&G passes, anything. We'd like it all!

Email the pictures to:

pics@lplive.net

Or respond with them as an attachment in this thread.

http://lplive.net/2010.php

http://lplive.net/2011.php

Any shows without the "T" on the right hand side are needing tickets, such as St. Paul this year or Manchester, England last year. We want LPL to be as "complete" as possible so we'd love for the fans to help us out as much as possible!

If your name appears on the ticket, don't worry about it, we'll censor that for you of course!

I could send in the Download 2011 ticket, But there are no logos for any of the headlining bands (or even a mention of the headlining bands) so I see there being no point.

Either way, I'll post them in AFTER the festival, assuming I haven't lost them in a drunken haze.

Edited by Projektion

I could send in the Download 2011 ticket, But there are no logos for any of the headlining bands (or even a mention of the headlining bands) so I see there being no point.

Either way, I'll post them in AFTER the festival, assuming I haven't lost them in a drunken haze.

Take a picture or scan it now and then if you want to send it in later you can :) Don't take the risk of losing it lol. We don't post any images until AFTER the show of course just so no one gets screwed. If you want us to edit the name off or anything like that we can (we've done that in the past a lot).

:)