If you could choose...

LPPRJKT4

If u cud choose the planned DVD release for LP, what show wud u pick? Each person can pick two of their favorite shows and say why (if there's something special that happened like the performance of B-side, LPU song, or something else) here's mine. (This only counts from Projekt Rev. 07- Projekt Rev. 08, any show in between those two is fine including the European Summer Shows of 08 tho they weren't recorded.)

1. West Palm Beach, Projekt Rev. 07 (So much live energy, instruments sound raw and both Chester and Mike's vocals were incredible that night. Not to mention it was one of the only two live performances of "Step Up" during the M2M touring cycle, even if it was the first verse only.

2. Madison Sq. Garden, North American Arena Tour 08- Many of the main singles are performed including a popular B-Side (My December), and a good amount of fan favs. The only concern with this show wud be that they didn't play "Leave Out All The Rest" and that is their latest single so it'd prob have to be on their DVD.

1. Bamboozle 2007 - It was my first LP show, and the first real LP show in the states since like the MFR show in 2005. Plus they played good that night and also premiered three MTM songs that were still 'new' to us at the time and it was awesome to be able to see them.

2. Sao Paulo, Brazil 2004 - Who doesn't want this show? Huge LP show, good setlist, and it would be cool to get another DVD from the times of old LP (I meant LIT as well).

Adelaide, Australia, 16/10/2007 - It was not a spectacular show in comparison to others, but it was my first LP show and a DVD or Pro Shot recording of the show would be a fantastic way to remember my great experience.

Orlando, Florida, 28/7/2000 - The first known recording of Linkin Park live, also would serve as a great keepsake.

(if not these too, the first EVER Linkin Park show with Chester as the singer...would be sick :) )

Munich 2008

• I attended that show. :P
  • They performed Reading My Eyes - an incredible live song!
  • It was the biggest PR for one week (Milton Keynes sucks. :P)

Madison Sq. Garden 2008

• Collab with Jay-Z.
  • 360° seeting might look pretty cool on a DVD

c2

Munich 2008

• I attended that show. :P
  • They performed Reading My Eyes - an incredible live song!
  • It was the biggest PR for one week (Milton Keynes sucks. :P)

Madison Sq. Garden 2008

• Collab with Jay-Z.
  • 360° seeting might look pretty cool on a DVD

c2

yeah 360° seating wud look sick, but i didnt realise they had it at that show, i thought the LA show was the first to have a 360° stage

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

1. São Paulo, Morumbi Stadium 2004

* I would have picked this show because I really like the transition outro of the ending Figure09, in the beginning intro of the song From the inside. (This mixing transition is driving me crazy)

*Plus, I really like the song Numb from the Projekt Revolution Tour 2004.

Different intro to this song on tour Projekt Revolution 2004 also drove me crazy.

*More interesting notes, that I like in this show:

-This was Linkin Park's biggest show ever, with over 80,000 in attendance.

- It was their last show of 2004.

P.S. - I think it really was an unforgettable concert.

........ People of Brazil do not you like to see this concert on DVD?

2. Uniondale, New York 2004

* Just want to see My December (original version) in proshots. This is my little dream.