LPU M&G in Europe '11

Gonzalenz

Hey guys, just wondering if there is already a way to sign up for the M&G in Europe? I'm going to all 4 german shows and I'm hoping for a Summit in Hamburg and a M&G in one of the other 3 cities. I clicked the "i'm going" button on linkinpark.com, but thats not where I sign up for the M&G, right? Could't find anything on lpunderground.com...

• 3 weeks later...

This might probably be a little off-topic but I didn't want to start a new topic. I just renewed my LPU annual pass and I got the receipt on e-mail. Is this the only thing I should be getting at this time? Shouldn't I get a download link for the LPUX tracks?

This might probably be a little off-topic but I didn't want to start a new topic. I just renewed my LPU annual pass and I got the receipt on e-mail. Is this the only thing I should be getting at this time? Shouldn't I get a download link for the LPUX tracks?

LPUX tracks are sold separately.

So basically I've paid 60$ for the chat and a possible, while improbable, meet & greet pass :) well, I hope at least I'll get the rumored LPUX package ...

Yep. The $60 was to cover costs for a LPU summit. It was good for me cos I got to attend the summit but sucks if your too far from where the summit is being held.

So basically I've paid 60$ for the chat and a possible, while improbable, meet & greet pass :) well, I hope at least I'll get the rumored LPUX package ...

Basically. You paid 60 dollars for a page on www.linkinpark.com, there is a chat and that's about it. I purchased LPUX back in August of 2010 when it first came out, and I went to 3 LP shows since and didn't get any meet and greets. I also tried logging into LPU recently and it told me it expired...how if I bought LPUX in August? Makes no sense, LPU are thieves. It was once a GREAT website that I was a member of since 2004. But ever since they upgraded to LPUX, we have no demo/b-sides posted online for download, no new LPU videos, no LPU message board, no exclusive LPU pics, nothing. I can't even get a meet and greet and I went to 3 shows, what the fuck is that. And then it tells me I need to renew my membership when I PURCHASED LPUX. I'm sticking with the fansites from now on, fuck the LPUX.

What pissed me off about the "new" website was that I TRIED to purchased a ticket for the LPU summit @ London. But the damn website wouldn't even let me buy a ticket. A first I thought it was just my computer/internet, but I tried again at my uni and still no luck. In the end I missed the summit cause' of the tech issues on the site.

Luckily I had already had something else planned that day that i was already looking forward to, so I wasn't too heartbroken about missing it.

Maybe it was because I was an LPU9 member could that had something to do with it?

• 1 month later...

I've made a request for the Nova Rock meet & greet and I would like to know when should I expect an answer from the LPU ... They usually send the email on the concert day or sooner?

Edited by TudorBran

They will be sending out emails soon! today is the last day to sign up for M&G for the first few shows novarock is first on the list :P

LPU members in Europe... if you're heading to any of the first few shows on the upcoming European tour, make sure you RSVP for meet and greets TODAY. We'll start contacting those members who are selected this week. See you on the road.

So don't worry! if ur selected u should expect an email with further instructions soon :)

Edited by Tomer