Foursquare to win LP Merch!

LPxDC

From the latest Machine Shop email :

Linkin Park is kicking off their North American tour this week! If you are planning to go to one of the shows on the tour, you have a chance to receive a special merch pack with an official tour poster and guitar pick!

All you have to do is "check-in" at the show with Foursquare, using the Linkin Park mobile app.

Download the Linkin Park App Here

1. Install the app on your phone, go to the "My Profile" section of the app and add your Foursquare log-in information.

2. When you arrive at the venue of the show you attend, open up the LP app, go to the events section and "check-in" to the show with Foursquare.

3. Be sure to share your check-in with your friends on Twitter and Facebook and add "Linkin Park - 2011 North American Tour" to your check-in message.

One person will be chosen to receive this prize pack, just for checking-in, on each one of the dates on the tour. If you haven't purchased tickets to a show, go here for a complete list of upcoming shows and ticket purchase options. See you there!

AFAIK, it's only an iOS app...

So I've had the Foursquare and the LP App on my iPhone for quite some time now. I don't see an option to check-in thru the LP application (granted the shows I'm going to are 2 & 3 weeks away). Do we check-in thru Foursquare or the LP app itself, because I also don't see the "Events" section in the LP application that they mention...?