ATS Released In UK w/ Live Tracks + LPTV

Andros

Seriously? They overdubbed the fucking album version audio of Faint over the LPU'ers playing the song at the jam session? LPTV has officially stooped to an all-time low. I don't care if Fiore's camera audio isn't the best quality, that's a slap in the face to every one of those fans that was up on that stage. Absolutely inexcusable.

to say that surprised me is definitely an understatement... plus i was under the impression the entire thing was going to be shown? maybe that's still to come? they sounded absolutely superb (the instrumentation at the very least ;D) so it'd be a shame not to hear it... though I think i may have recorded it too so will go through my files and have a look.

oh and kurt... lol! what do i upgrade to if i make the cut on the sydney one too?! eeek!

Edited by Narc85

Seriously? They overdubbed the fucking album version audio of Faint over the LPU'ers playing the song at the jam session? LPTV has officially stooped to an all-time low. I don't care if Fiore's camera audio isn't the best quality, that's a slap in the face to every one of those fans that was up on that stage. Absolutely inexcusable.

First time I've ever considered something from you as an over-reaction. Who knew. You're human after all. :lol: