LP - 20.02.2011 - San Diego, CA, Viejas Arena

SpikeMinoda

• 2 weeks later...

just got my tickets!!!! i got them thru lpu presale. i got the reserved seats tho so i have no idea where i am sitting. anyone else do this?

I got reserved seating too. I would have loved to know which section i was going to be seating in. I was torn between getting GA because i wanted to be at the rails but with reserved, i wouldn't be worried about getting there early and can watch the show without people slamming into me. I caved in and got reserved. But i wish we could pick the section we want.

I don't like the new stage only because it divides the venue into two sections where if you're on one end, you can't see the other side of the stage.

I got reserved seating too. I would have loved to know which section i was going to be seating in. I was torn between getting GA because i wanted to be at the rails but with reserved, i wouldn't be worried about getting there early and can watch the show without people slamming into me. I caved in and got reserved. But i wish we could pick the section we want.

I don't like the new stage only because it divides the venue into two sections where if you're on one end, you can't see the other side of the stage.

I feel that is the one part about the GA that people might dislike too. (dividing into sections...) Well I bought one GA ticket for myself. It will be my 12th LP show, gotta go rail and wait in line early! who else got GA from these boards?

• 2 weeks later...