LPUX Info?

A_Savage_Jedi

Well this is the last week of October and LPUX is suppose to come out sometime this month and we still have heard very little except the preorder info, on presale benefits, and the LPU Summit. Will any more information be released or will it be delayed until sometime in November.

Sound off on your thoughts.

ONLY INFO? NO CD?

#petpeeve

dont type in all caps.

anyway. He said it will be online. Not sure about the cd. The cd always comes out end of nov/early dec. Calm down we just had ATS (whether you liked it or not) come out.

#petpeeve

dont type in all caps.

anyway. He said it will be online. Not sure about the cd. The cd always comes out end of nov/early dec. Calm down we just had ATS (whether you liked it or not) come out.

LOL

Sorry about Caps :)

I love ATS. Best Record i have ever heard. but if they dont release LPUX on time, i mean you can't trust LP on time tables.

LOL

Sorry about Caps :)

I love ATS. Best Record i have ever heard. but if they dont release LPUX on time, i mean you can't trust LP on time tables.

The band have always been on time with the LPU releases. LPU X might be different this time around. But Adam said it will def be up by the summit. If not its not they'll forget about it.

The band have always been on time with the LPU releases. LPU X might be different this time around. But Adam said it will def be up by the summit. If not its not they'll forget about it.

I know they have lots going on now a days. but if the songs will be up before LPU Summit. as you said. it would be great.