Linkin Parks Australia Tour

AusNeil

The news about Linkin Parks tour down to Australia keeps flooding in with another announcement due very shortly.

"We have something epic coming your way..." was posted early yesterday morning on the www.facebook.com/linkinparkaustralia website. I can see this being the announcement of either the opening act or the announcement that Jay-Z will be joining Linkin Park on a show or 2, since he is in Australia at that time with U2.

Any other ideas?

LP has an Aus page for M2M in 07 also... but yeah when U2 wouldnt announce their opening act but they announced they are here in december i was getting really excited cause of all the rumors about LP but yeah... Adam do you know what their announcement is?

surely it's not just them announcing the 2nd melbourne and sydney shows? i haven't checked their page in a few days so not sure if they've already announced it there.

and yup, it is run by warner music australia - i know because i won the comp on www.athousandsuns.com.au to fly to london and see them play at the O2 arena!!!

surely it's not just them announcing the 2nd melbourne and sydney shows? i haven't checked their page in a few days so not sure if they've already announced it there.

and yup, it is run by warner music australia - i know because i won the comp on www.athousandsuns.com.au to fly to london and see them play at the O2 arena!!!

Congrats!! yeah i won the poster cause i was the one who guessed where they will be sending you! ha. take me? :P

Congrats!! yeah i won the poster cause i was the one who guessed where they will be sending you! ha. take me? :P

cheers dude! nice one!!! forgot they had that competition running before it! what poster did you get?

i chose to take my bro with me - hoping i don't regret that decision lol (means i'm going to have to be the responsible adult rather than run a muck :D)

cheers dude! nice one!!! forgot they had that competition running before it! what poster did you get?

i chose to take my bro with me - hoping i don't regret that decision lol (means i'm going to have to be the responsible adult rather than run a muck :D)

Its the BIG A Thousand Suns release poster you see at JB and stuff

ALSO

the announcement is this

http://www.facebook.com/linkinParkAustrali...161942077159108

ANOTHER comp. Design a tour T-Shirt, winner (i assume) shirt is made as official tour shirt, and (confirmed) meets the band. dunno if they go through LPU M&G or they have their own though but still pretty cool comp. WBR Aus are realllllyyy pushing LP this time round.

would be awesome to have them do second shows in all states - but i severely doubt adelaide, perth and maybe even brisbane will be able to sell 2 shows. though from what i'm hearing from the ticket-buying-latecomers... all the good seats are gone already, which must mean they're at least close to selling out?

I got an email about Pre Sale but didnt read it prop, Has presale started?

yeh pre-sale started today man... i think they only emailed those who'd pre-ordered LPUX for some reason? i got the email and got my melbourne tix. can't do the second sydney show as i'll be heading back to perth that night :(