What is the song that got you into Linkin Park

LPPRJKT4

the first time I listened (well, say on tv the video) I didnt like them that much (Crawling and One Step Closer)... i wasnt into rock at that time... but then i lsitened (saw) In The End, and I loved it...a fter that I forgot about them cuz I had no way of getting a cd or their music.... later on, I saw the video of Somewhere I belong and Faint and I could resist to get their music (the Hybrid Theory Album), and what really made me keep listening to their music was the song Breaking The Habit (I got Meteora)

since then, Ive dedicated some of my time to get some of their songs and others people's remixes.

I first heard In the end on the radio in 2002 and i thought i love that song. But i didnt do anything about it, i didn't even know it was LP.

Then in 2004 i was looking for a CD to buy and i was between the new evanesence album and meteora, I hardly knew anything about both of the bands but i i liked their style. I bought Meteora, and i remeber getting home and puttin it on the cd player and loving every song! I learned all the words in about 2 days lol. And eventually i ended up buying all the cd's! LP rocks!

well back in the great old days of 1999 i thought that limp bizkit and korn were the coolest bands ever and listened to them non stop and watched mtv just waiting for their videos to come on (i was 9 and had a lot of time on my hands). then in 2001 i heard papercut from a friend and it thought it was the coolest song and bought the cd and thats that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I guess OSC was my first song(video) I was like 8 and I had absolutely nothing to do with music, then 2004? breaking the habit I loved this video. Then 2007 I have seen webster hall concert on pay-tv after that I looked in internet about this band and thought like yeah they are cool. So I guess webster hall concert brought me to LP.