What exactly happened between Tak and Mike?

Anality

I could of sworn i read a thing like this only a week or too go

Well heres the short in short. Mike helped SoB get signed on Warner and they were about to release the album or something. Apparently Warner didnt like the sound or what the boys were bringing and decided to not release the album. Well Tak got pissed at Mike because he believes it was his fault lalala when really it was out of Mikes control. So Tak no longer talks to anyone of SoB or Mike and went off on his own.

I know Astat knows more about it but i guess him repeating himself 10000 times must get annoying.

I'm pretty sure it was because Tak blamed Mike and the rest pf SOB for them not being successful. So he went on solo as Ribkat and some other girl. And they pretty much are only popular in like Asian countries.

Nothing really happened between those two, I think some people have the impression there was a confrontation of some sort, which isn't true. What pretty much happened was after SOB had finished working on Resada Beach and submitted the album to the label, Warner decided to shelve it indefinitely and not do any promotion for it. Tak felt that Mike should've made more of an effort to fight to get the album released, both as their producer/the head of Machine Shop (which SOB was signed to), and as "that guy" who has the ability to sway opinions of people at the label because he's part of one of their biggest acts. Linkin Park was always out touring, so Mike was never around to help, and Tak got pissed off about it after all the meetings with the label went nowhere. He was the only one that saw things that way (for a more reasonable view of what the source of the problem was, check out Ryu's posts in the "S.O.B. Vs. Warner" topic on SOB Central, where you'll find the legendary "Tom Whalley can suck a fart out of my ass" quote!), and it eventually created a rift between him and the rest of the SOB/Demigodz/Spytech crew (Ryu, Cheapshot, Scoop, Apathy, Celph Titled, etc.).

• 10 months later...