Sonisphere UK 2009 special on VH1

Astat

Just wanted to post that I caught part of a VH1 special on TV last night that showed parts of LP and Alice in Chains' performances from last year's Sonisphere UK, and much to my surprise, it wasn't one of the previously existing proshot video sources from this show. I didn't see the whole thing, but I saw Somewhere I Belong, In the End, and Hands Held High/Crawling. Looking at the show page - http://lplive.net/shows/20090801.php - none of the sources list HHH/Crawling, so this must be a new one.

I didn't think this was worthy of being posted directly in Newswire, so I'm leaving it here for now. Anybody else see/record this? I'm going to make sure to keep an eye out for it if it's on again, but I have no way of recording it.

• 3 months later...

I've got some updates with sonisphere 09. Some days ago deeseven from DIME informed me about Linkin Park: Live at Sonisphere 2009 - 30 minutes show, that was aired yesterday. I asked him to record it, and he did it for me and send me the setlist, which includes 4 songs:

new divide

somewhere I belong

in the end

one step closer (which wasn't listed in none of sources on the show page)

so it seems like we've got a new source. i think that entire thing would be released on DIME today or tomorrow. i'll post a link as soon, as it will bе available

Edited by TopT

This one just cut from source 3d. Those highlights were rebroadcasted.

Creating Checksum

e71f4d6caa43758d53b9bf2762261757 *Linkin Park - Sonisphere 2009 - ''Hour 2'' (Recorded Dec 20, 2010, PLDHD).ts

No errors occured.

Source with one step closer isn't released yet.

I saw this yesterday on TV. The channel it was on is Palladia HD.

The *UPDATED* tracklist is:

1. New Divide

2. Somewhere I Belong

--Commercial Break--

3. In The End

4. Hands Held High (Verse 1 A Cappella)

5. Crawling (KRWLNG Intro w/ Hands Held High (2))

--Commercial Break--

6. One Step Closer

I have this on my DVR so I'm going to find out how to record it to my PC and we'll go from there.

Edited by LPFreak64

I saw this yesterday on TV. The channel it was on is Palladia HD.

4. One Step Closer

I have this on my DVR so I'm going to find out how to record it to my PC and we'll go from there.

- I want this video.

I will wait for it, from you.  ;)

I asked deeseven when would he release his recording and got another update from him:

I actually held off on releasing this sooner because they broadcast linkin park sonisphere 2009 AGAIN here with ANOTHER new song..they showed "Crawling"..I'm cutting it up tonight and should be up by tomorrow or the next day

So it seems like we'll get 2 more proshots from sonisphere, Crawling and One Step Closer!

I asked deeseven when would he release his recording and got another update from him:

So it seems like we'll get 2 more proshots from sonisphere, Crawling and One Step Closer!

FUCK! Your right! The one I have has "Crawling". The four I listed were the only ones I could remember, but yeah, it is definitely on there. I think it has the HHH intro also!

1. New Divide

2. Somewhere I Belong

--Commercial Break--

3. In The End

5. Crawling (KRWLNG Intro w/ Hands Held High (Verse 2))

--Commercial Break--

6. One Step Closer

Edited by LPFreak64

And he just sent me some info about sources:

Broadcast 1 (The show that I uploaded is this)

Broadcast 2 - this is the 30 min special they played

Broadcast 3 - this is what was shown yesterday I'll get you a setlist for the 3rd shortly

LPFreak64, i'm almost sure that deeseven's setlist for broadcast 3 will be the same as yours :) Edited by TopT

FUCK! Your right! The one I have has "Crawling". The four I listed were the only ones I could remember, but yeah, it is definitely on there. I think it has the HHH intro also!

1. New Divide

2. Somewhere I Belong

--Commercial Break--

3. In The End

5. Crawling (KRWLNG Intro w/ Hands Held High (Verse 2))

--Commercial Break--

6. One Step Closer

Sweet, that's gotta be the version I was referring to when I posted this thread back in September. Glad to see it was shown again and somebody recorded it.