MTV: Linkin Park Tell Critics To 'Go Find Something You Like'

Linkindude92

"There have been periods of our career where our maturity level might not be what it is today, and ... like, we read 60 things that are positive about the band, and the one thing someone says they didn't like, you're like, 'Oh God, I have to change my life.' And you know, you can get caught up in that kind of stuff. So we've decided — very clearly — that we're just going to make music that we like, that is challenging to us to create and pushes us in a place that makes us feel uncomfortable and giddy, like we're discovering something. As long as we do that, and we feel happy with the record we put out, then it's like, 'OK, we've done our best, and if you like it, great, and if you don't, go find something that you like.'"

Read more!http://www.cbennington.com/2010/09/mtv-lin...to-go-find.html

i do think that some critics decide if they like a band even before they listen to the albums like some bands that used to be good will get good reviews even if it's a bad album and the other way around, but i think chester takes the whole critics thing too serious. Like with DBS he swore at some reviewers on twitter i think for giving the album bad reviews

I love the fact that they really dont give a fuck about reviews and shit anymore and just make music from the heart. Thats where the best music comes from. Not trying their best to repeat previous sounds and please critics.

Edited by Pez