Sept 14 NYC Setlist Bets

hahninator

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think as far as "hits" go they'll take out in the end, somewhere i belong, and from the inside. i think there could be a possibility of with you being played because i saw mike in a video say that people always ask him to play it. songs i don't want to see played are no more sorrow and new divide (yeah its not my favorite).

I'm not trying to guess the exact set list, but I'm guessing on what songs they'll play. They have to play What I've Done, The Catalyst, New Divide (they played it at the VMAs), Waiting for the End, In the End, Numb and One Step Closer; those are songs that must be played because they're the big hits. They will probably, but possibly might not, play Crawling, Breaking the Habit, Points of Authority, Wake/Given Up, Leave Out All the Rest, Shadow of the Day, Faint, Iridescent and Bleed It Out. I hope they play Blackout (Chester complained he'd have to find a way to sing it every night), From the Inside, Hands Held High, My December (2006 Edition) and Pretend to Be (but they probably won't this one).

Edited by DBS2010

Singing about love and hope [...]

That was the hello-kitty part. ;) Anyway, I'm sad that they won't follow the HT-way (hard, rough tracks). I don't know how many times I heard those songs yet, and I love them sooo much. That was the really LP for me, and I won't hear them in live. :( I saw they new setlist, and now I realize suddenly that I already don't want to see any LP concert. Edited by Nezumi86