Another "A Thousand Suns" Review

SpikeMinoda

The album is unlike anything you've heard from Linkin Park or anyone else for that matter. The best way to describe it—and it's still light years away from the experience of actually listening to it—is The Fragile meets Achtung Baby. However, it's more like a soundtrack to salvation than anything else.

A Thousand Suns deeply examines loss, life and love in the space age with a very Blade Runner approach. "The Requiem" and "The Radiance" give birth to the journey to follow with an eerily elegant keyboard sound. A humming croon kicks in and a robot voice declares, "God save us." Another voiceover follows on "The Radiance" cryptically and beautifully announcing the aural apocalypse to come.

[...]

Find the full article here

Credits for this find go to Jen and LPA

I'm kinda surprised to see all those good reviews about ATS. Because, in the same moment, new LP record is being heavily criticed in France/Belgium. I visited a lot of french sites today (yes, curiosity), and most of those are describing ATS as one of the worst shit ever made (WTF...). It's getting ratings like 2,5/20 // 4,5/10 // 1/5 //...Haters gonna hates, yes, but I had such never seen so much hate about LP....