Julien-K @ The Viper Room

hahninator

Julien-K's much advertised West Hollywood, California show was last night, and we have the setlist for you. Surprisingly, with the hints that Chester gave us, he didn't guest appear on anything! Hmm, strange. Well, anyway here you go.

West Hollywood , California

The Viper Room

21st November 2008

Setlist:

01. Death To Analog

02. Someday Soon

03. Futura

04. Kick The Bass

05. Systeme De Sexe

06. Look At U

07. Maestro

08. Spiral

09. Technical Difficulties

10. Blue Monday (with Jay Gordon)

Show Notes:

- Longest Julien-K set to date.

- This was the first time the band performed 'Futura'.

- This was the second and last time that 'Maestro' was performed in 2008.

- Jay Gordon joined his Orgy bandmates to perform 'Blue Monday'.

Edit: Chester was at least there in the crowd, as shown by this fan picture of this guy named 'Carlos' with him.

I'm not posting anything by Kerrang on this website. What a bunch of hypocritical fucks.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

You change your opinion about LP-related stuff all the time, but Kerrang isn't allowed to? They're not allowed to give a good review of a DVD/show that took place in THEIR OWN COUNTRY, but it's perfectly alright for you to proclaim any show that takes place in Atlanta as the "best show ever?" I guess that makes you a hypocrite by your own definition. You're obviously still being bitter about Linkin Park taking Projekt Revolution outside the US. Let it go already.

Edited by Astat

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

You change your opinion about LP-related stuff all the time, but Kerrang isn't allowed to? They're not allowed to give a good review of a DVD/show that took place in THEIR OWN COUNTRY, but it's perfectly alright for you to proclaim any show that takes place in Atlanta as the "best show ever?" I guess that makes you a hypocrite by your own definition. You're obviously still being bitter about Linkin Park taking Projekt Revolution outside the US. Let it go already.

Would you please fucking get off your high horse and stop prancing around with some clown face on into EVERY fucking thread to make some smartass comment that doesn't even make sense? Jesus christ.

Atlanta 2007 is obviously one of their best shows of the MTM cycle, and it's very obvious. That's the only one I've said something about, so for me to like a show a lot and for you to have a problem with it, that's fucked up. 2008 was quite normal if I recall correctly. Holy shit, calm down.

If you see it that way, all critics are a bunch of hypocrites. just don't read their crap in the first place.

Best show ever is a state of mind, there is no ultimate best show imo, it's always influenced by your own experience/taste, especially if you attended the show.