Mike Shinoda on Kotaku.com

LPFreak64

"The members of Linkin Park aren't just a group of guys who are lending music to EA's new Medal of Honor revamp. They're gamers as well, as Mike Shinoda proved by taking the stage to demo Medal of Honor on the big screen during Sony's big 2010 GamesCom press event on Tuesday evening."

You can read the rest of the article here.

What do you think?

How the hell do you die after completing a mission? It kinda reminds me of an LP I saw of someone playing GTA III. The guy was blown up by his targets' car, killing everyone. Pretty funny to see "MISSION PASSED!" over a circling view of the dead player character. It wasn't even a mission late in the game, it was still in Portland! No anti-heroic sacrifice, just pure shitting luck.

Mike isn't a gamer, etc 360/PS3, hes retro, hence why he sucks lol.

Uhh not true. Mike and Joe and most of the other guys are huge Halo fans. And I'm sure tons of other current games as well. Well known fact lol. He sucks because it's the first time he's played, I'm sure he wasn't used to the controls or anything.

Uhh not true. Mike and Joe and most of the other guys are huge Halo fans. And I'm sure tons of other current games as well. Well known fact lol. He sucks because it's the first time he's played, I'm sure he wasn't used to the controls or anything.

I wasnt sure, just doesnt sound like a hardcore fan, but then again, the guy probably doesnt have much time.

Id slam Mike on Halo ! Lol. Halo:Reach out soon, same day as ATS. Same day as Lost 1-6 complete blu ray collection. Tis a good day that day :D