Pre-order something and get the Catalyst early

Bliss

Our new song "The Catalyst" will be released on Monday, August 2nd, but you don't need to wait that long to hear it. Order any of our pre-order items at LinkinPark.com and we'll send you "The Catalyst" FREE before anyone else has a chance to hear it or buy it.

Source: Linkin Park Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/linkinPark?ref=ts

Thoughts?

My thoughts are that I hope someone who gets it will put it on Youtube before the 2nd.

Edited by LinkinParkFan4Ever

Our new song "The Catalyst" will be released on Monday, August 2nd, but you don't need to wait that long to hear it. Order any of our pre-order items at LinkinPark.com and we'll send you "The Catalyst" FREE before anyone else has a chance to hear it or buy it.

Source: Linkin Park Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/linkinPark?ref=ts

Thoughts?

My thoughts are that I hope someone who gets it will put it on Youtube before the 2nd.

Trust me, you're not gonna be able to find it on Youtube for more than a few seconds. Warner will be all over it.

Trust me, you're not gonna be able to find it on Youtube for more than a few seconds. Warner will be all over it.

I was just hoping I would be able to find it. I knew it wouldn't happen though. But i think it is cool that they get the single early. Still not enough motivation for me to pre order anything right now. I'm gonna pre order the album when it hits Itunes.

I will probably be late Sunday or something.

Well the song will be in the Medal of Honor trailer and that comes out Sunday so I'm guessing they will get it on Saturday.

Warner is putting a very tight leash on this new album....it's not going to be anywhere unless warner/linkin park wants it to be. This is the tightest I've seen warner ever been with an release.

This can only mean one thing.....

.......This is going to be one hell of an album

Warner is putting a very tight leash on this new album....it's not going to be anywhere unless warner/linkin park wants it to be. This is the tightest I've seen warner ever been with an release.

+1. I know for a fact this will be a beyond epic album

Edited by LinkinParkFan4Ever

It was exactly this tight for MTM. Nothing is different.