LP - 26.10.2010 - Dortmund, NW, Westfalenhalle 1

[AndOne]

• 2 weeks later...

Might be there too. Either Dortmund or Cologne...I'm not sure.

you surely want to go to dortmund.

why?

well: a) parking right in front of the venue and the venue is outside of the town

Cologne: venue in the city -> ALWAYS Traffic Jams, parking under the venue quite expensive and no parking around the venue because its located in the middle of the Residences

B) the venue is smaller, I believe its even the half of the LANxess Arena in Cologne

or do it like me..go to both ;) no to be honest I dont recommend the LANxess Arena..to big, to far away from the stage (when you are in the front row)...

you surely want to go to dortmund.

why?

well: a) parking right in front of the venue and the venue is outside of the town

Cologne: venue in the city -> ALWAYS Traffic Jams, parking under the venue quite expensive and no parking around the venue because its located in the middle of the Residences

B) the venue is smaller, I believe its even the half of the LANxess Arena in Cologne

or do it like me..go to both ;) no to be honest I dont recommend the LANxess Arena..to big, to far away from the stage (when you are in the front row)...

Thanks for the information. Wasn't at any of this venues before.

I don't care about the parking thing because I will most likely travel by train.

I could go to both shows if I would stay in Dortmund and then travel from there to cologne the other day.

It's complicated because I'm working and I don't have any leave days left ^^ so I have to do overtime..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

...and cologne is one day later. So many people from that area are going to cologne because it was announced earlier. But who care's....

SpikeMinoda said it...they have 5 sold out shows in the biggest arenas of germany. That's insane ^^

I still don't get why they are doing 2 shows in this area. They could announce a show in south eastern part of germany or in the center like Hannover, Kassel or something like this. But I like that they are playing in Dortmund as well :D So I have 4 shows and not 3 :D Ok, I was think about to go to Switzerland once again, but the Dortmund announcement made the decission very easy^^