Phoenix: Pushing Me Away Singing

i was searching youtube and found this video of Phoenix singing Pushing Me Away with Mike doing the kepboard! ITS HILARIOUS!!!! i cant stop laughing!! he sings good but he forgets the words and its just classic! thanks Phoenix! the video is HERE!!!! (woo i made a hyperlink!!!) ...let me know what you think!

EDIT: Thanks BlackChester....couldnt get the f**king thing to work lol!

EDIT 2: Thanks AGAIN BlackChester.....lol now its all good!

Edited by linkinmetalfanatic

its backstage 2007 before the MySpace show they played and webcasted live over MySpace (duh lol) and they arnt drunk cause they have to play in a few hours.

still. its rather funny. actually. the whole video is funny. Chester plays ping pong with the camera... and they do some more stuff

probably, seeing as there is a screenshot of a jello shot to open the vid tongue.gif

also its not jello its like maple syrip or how ever you spell it

Edited by AusNeil

its backstage 2007 before the MySpace show they played and webcasted live over MySpace (duh lol) and they arnt drunk cause they have to play in a few hours.

still. its rather funny. actually. the whole video is funny. Chester plays ping pong with the camera... and they do some more stuff

also its not jello its like maple syrip or how ever you spell it

Actually, all the backstage footage that was shown before the Clarkston show was recorded at previous shows. The backstage PMA video and the part about the syrup shots were from Cuyahoga Falls.

Some of it apparently wasn't recorded by anybody who ripped the webcast though. :( I remember watching it live and there was one part where Phoenix was messing around with his mic stand during soundchecks for Hands Held High, saying stuff like "I only get a microphone on 2 songs, I have to make the most of it."

Actually, all the backstage footage that was shown before the Clarkston show was recorded at previous shows. The backstage PMA video and the part about the syrup shots were from Cuyahoga Falls.

Some of it apparently wasn't recorded by anybody who ripped the webcast though. :( I remember watching it live and there was one part where Phoenix was messing around with his mic stand during soundchecks for Hands Held High, saying stuff like "I only get a microphone on 2 songs, I have to make the most of it."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52eR9DRn5bM

i'm pretty sure that's the whole thing. the part you're talking about is at 0:33.

• 2 weeks later...