indian God in Lp studio ;)

hey guys i always wondered about this picture , in Lp's studio , im not sure if mike has posted anything regarding this , and the goddess in the picture is " Saraswati " .

info abt this would be appreciated and Lplive is the place where i can get an answer .

comon guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Posted Image

It was posted in Mike's blog when he took the picture, it came out like this with Chester's missing arm. That is all.

this picture was posted way long back in his blog and thats right chazy's arm was missing while he took this but there should be a reson why they have it ;) ............... i wonder

Could be part of the theme for A Thousand Suns...pretty interesting find. I've looked at this picture between a couple times and I never noticed.

this is way long back , im not sure if this has any link between thousand suns , anyways thought would be interesting to share with u guys .

when i was goggling for a bands cover , im not sure whats the bands name is i found another indian god hand drawn sketch in the album cover damn! should have saved that , i wonder if many of them have interest and liking on indian gods :)

Edited by aravind221

this picture was posted way long back in his blog and thats right chazy's arm was missing while he took this but there should be a reson why they have it ;) ............... i wonder

this is way long back , im not sure if this has any link between thousand suns , anyways thought would be interesting to share with u guys .

when i was goggling for a bands cover , im not sure whats the bands name is i found another indian god hand drawn sketch in the album cover damn! should have saved that , i wonder if many of them have interest and liking on indian gods :)

Well, that pic was taken in the winter of this year, I'm pretty sure. Either way, that pic is at least older than DBS times and LP have been working on ATS since 2008 so it could be. I think it is.

Lmao this is just a joke that Mike posted when they were bored, this was pre- ATS production as far as I remember lol they were still just working on ideas, nothing more.

This is what I was trying to say. It means nothing. :/

Some weeks back, when it was disclosed that the answer of that message was A THOUSAND SUNS and was indirectly related to The Bhagavad Gita, I posted this link and asked the same thing. Then someone (I think it was LPxDC) told me that this was'nt LP's personal studio and what was put up on the walls had nothing to do with them. I guess that's all.

Some weeks back, when it was disclosed that the answer of that message was A THOUSAND SUNS and was indirectly related to The Bhagavad Gita, I posted this link and asked the same thing. Then someone (I think it was LPxDC) told me that this was'nt LP's personal studio and what was put up on the walls had nothing to do with them. I guess that's all.

lolwut? i dont recall such a thing

yet another speculation thread