Idea for B-sides for the new album

I've asked mike this several times on LPU chats and he hasn't answered my question yet :( but what do you guys think....

The band Hollywood Undead released a EP with all their B-sides for the debut album a few weeks after the album dropped. Do you think LP should/would do this? it personally is a hard thing for me to decide which is better.....have them officially released, or over time be leaked. I would like having an official B-Side EP and everything. But its also something that separates the casual LP fan from the hardcore LP fan if their leaked over time. Because the casual LP listener will have no idea what those songs are where as LP fanatics like myself will have them in their possession the minute the tracks are leaked.

anyways just throwing that out there for discussion....if anyone has a chance, please ask mike or another band member about this lol they seem to love ignoring my questions XD

It would be cool if they released a handful of b-sides on the deluxe edition of the album...similar to what they did with No Roads Left on Minutes to Midnight.

But, you know, with more than just one. :)

Edited by leftshoe18

what LP should do one day is pull a 'Deftones' and make a 'b-sides & rarities' album consisting of Tracks that AREN'T on LPU CD's like "No Roads left", "not Alone", "High Voltage remix" etc...

At the moment, they dont have enough to do a full album, but one day would be good.

They've probably got stuff lying around from Meteora. They could probably put together a full album of b-sides by now. I'm sure High Voltage wasn't the only song they recorded for Hybrid Theory that didn't make the album either. There are also at least 4 b-sides for Minutes to Midnight to throw into consideration. And then, there's even the unused Transformers songs that they started before deciding on New Divide.

They've probably got stuff lying around from Meteora. They could probably put together a full album of b-sides by now. I'm sure High Voltage wasn't the only song they recorded for Hybrid Theory that didn't make the album either. There are also at least 4 b-sides for Minutes to Midnight to throw into consideration. And then, there's even the unused Transformers songs that they started before deciding on New Divide.

Agreed. There has to at least 3-4 songs each from the HT and Meteora sessions that haven't been released. Maybe with the ten year anniversary of Hybrid Theory coming up they'll reissue it with remixed and remastered album tracks and a couple unreleased tracks. Kind of like Sevendust and Disturbed just did with their first record.