Linkin Park Downloads now live!

Joseph

With Linkin Park Media down and currently no sign of it coming back up I decided to create a similar website, but it works on a similar fashion to how requesting/submitting shows works here on LPL. You can sign up on the forums, post all your Linkin Park shows or you can request shows because someone might have the shows you'd like. If you are familiar with the how the system works here then you will have no trouble about understanding how this forum works. You can post to any shows or request them, make sure it fulfills the requirements I have posted on the forums already.

So please head on over the Linkin Park Downloads, sign up and submit your collection, and build your collection.

Edited by Joseph

What makes you say you wont get in trouble for it?

Nothing.

A majority of the shows aren't DSP's anyway.

If they didn't like it, wouldn't they like send me a warning or something?

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. This sure is risky, advertising this on LPL when we just got owned by LP mgmt for posting the Aussieland DSPs. Especially since LP mgmt, WBR and others check this site daily....have fun getting raped lol. DSPs are NOT allowed by them anymore anywhere. It'd be ok with just regular shows BUT WAIT I just remembered, this is LPLive and we already do that here.

I commend you for trying new and different projects but this just isn't the right one. Good luck, keep trying new things if you want to make an impact in the LP community. That's how LPL came about ;) ambition!

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. This sure is risky, advertising this on LPL when we just got owned by LP mgmt for posting the Aussieland DSPs. Especially since LP mgmt, WBR and others check this site daily....have fun getting raped lol. DSPs are NOT allowed by them anymore anywhere. It'd be ok with just regular shows BUT WAIT I just remembered, this is LPLive and we already do that here.

I commend you for trying new and different projects but this just isn't the right one. Good luck, keep trying new things if you want to make an impact in the LP community. That's how LPL came about ;) ambition!

mark does mike check lplive ;)

I've gotta agree here but at the same time, I can't say I'm a fan of the idea in general. We all saw what happened with lpmedia when it shut down - anywhere links were posted to shows hosted there were instantly dead. Add to that the fact that LPL routinely offers downloads as well as having 2 forums dedicated to show requests and offers... Well, I won't be signing up anytime soon.