Lp Singles

PprKut

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew an easy way to get a hold of past Lp singles. I have been ebaying the past year and its getting expensive.

Any tips?

ps. Im in Australia right now, and here is where i have bought many through ebay in the past. Anyone know any spots in Sydney to buy them?

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew an easy way to get a hold of past Lp singles. I have been ebaying the past year and its getting expensive.

Any tips?

ps. Im in Australia right now, and here is where i have bought many through ebay in the past. Anyone know any spots in Sydney to buy them?

I was in Australia about 2 months ago, and have been to pretty big CD shops in Melbourne, and all I found was Me Made It.

Can't speak of Sydney though since I've been there only for stops.

yeah they have all the new singles here, i bought Leave Out all the rest single (not ep) and they have we made it to.

im looking for like a second hand store and maybe trying to get lucky and find In The End live and rare cd

i doubt you will find the In The End EP its only avalible on EBay, and other sites similar. Australia really needs to update music! i couldnt even find Given Up, i found it but only on one of them rip it machine things {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_sad.gif

• 2 weeks later...

i doubt you will find the In The End EP its only avalible on EBay, and other sites similar. Australia really needs to update music! i couldnt even find Given Up, i found it but only on one of them rip it machine things :(

I see the In the End EP all the time at Best Buy and FYE. A little overpriced for a 7-track EP (since it's a Japanese import), but it's quite common to see it in stores.

but you wrote me made it lol

but i know you mean we made it^^

Oops sorry, of course that was a typo.

I would have bought it, if it wasn't the clean version.

I gave up buying the new singles, cause all the bonus tracks are just boring. I hope that changes with the next album.

Buy them online somewhere seems to be the best way to get them all.

• 2 weeks later...

You know, I'm having the same problem as you. It's getting very hard to buy the past LP singles. Especially Breaking the habit...

This is not a tip, but I usaully buy LP singles at Amazon.

> http://amazon.com

I bought one at e-bay but I get a FAKE cd...What a crap! After that, I haven't been to ebay.

Anyway, if you feel it's getting really difficult to buy them, why don't you try Amazon? I think it's good. The CDs I got have been in a good condition so far. {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_smile.gif

I really want to collect all of the released singles, but I don't think I can do.