Bolt Productions

lpfan4ever

Bolt production has 2 Linkin Park concerts i want but i dont know where i can find him to trade or download the 2 shows.

The 2 shows are

Stuttgart, Germany, 30th July 2009

Gräfenhainichen, Germany, 2nd August 2009

Both are in 1080i.

If any one knows where i can download them or find this trader or another trader that has them than please let me know. thanks.

Pretty sure this guy is a member here as I think he submitted the info about his sources... Either that, or someone managed to get the info from him before he made his youtube account private.

Most people who don't accept friend requests usually don't want to be bothered.

</2cents>

well would any one know where i can get any sources for any one of those concerts?

i dont mind if its trade or download.

For Stuttgart, the only source that has really circulated is the 'vonholdt' source. A number of traders have this one by now, a good place would be to start by contacting some of the traders listed here: http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=65 if they have the show on their list.

As for Gräfenhainichen, no sources have circulated to my knowledge, so you'd have to try to contact and work out a deal with the taper(s) directly.

For Stuttgart, the only source that has really circulated is the 'vonholdt' source. A number of traders have this one by now, a good place would be to start by contacting some of the traders listed here: http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=65 if they have the show on their list.

As for Gräfenhainichen, no sources have circulated to my knowledge, so you'd have to try to contact and work out a deal with the taper(s) directly.

thanks for that ill go through and have a look at what i can find.

also i found some one on youtube that taped the whole Gräfenhainichen concert from the mosh but the girls boyfriend didnt want the original files to be given or traded to any one.

thanks for that ill go through and have a look at what i can find.

also i found some one on youtube that taped the whole Gräfenhainichen concert from the mosh but the girls boyfriend didnt want the original files to be given or traded to any one.

A source is bound to circulate at some point... Sometimes it takes years for a show to get out.

i reckon ive been into every trading site and every bootleg site and i cannot find these concerts any where and if i do find some one with them they won't trade. its really getting annoying.

if any one has any sources for any one of these shows PM me and ill give you the list of stuff ive got and we can make a trade (non of it is linkin park)

Edited by lpfan4ever

i reckon ive been into every trading site and every bootleg site and i cannot find these concerts any where and if i do find some one with them they won't trade. its really getting annoying.

if any one has any sources for any one of these shows PM me and ill give you the list of stuff ive got and we can make a trade (non of it is linkin park)

Most of us who trade understand your frustration in trying to get some of this stuff. In time, these things will circulate. If not, shame on the taper(s) for not doing so.

• 2 weeks later...

on lplive's youtube account they have parts of the stuttgart concert uploaded (not sure which source).

Does this mean one of the admins or some thing on here have the dvd?

Are they willing to trade?

I'm really desperate for the concert.

on lplive's youtube account they have parts of the stuttgart concert uploaded (not sure which source).

Does this mean one of the admins or some thing on here have the dvd?

Are they willing to trade?

I'm really desperate for the concert.

Tapers have been known to send us samples of their recordings for inclusion on the site. Likely the case with this one but I'm not sure.

i don't get why a taper would not release these kind of stuff, it's not like its going to be worth lots of money someday, it's just a live show, not some rare EP IMO... or am i wrong?

Being a taper myself, I can honestly say that some of us are weird. From experience, there are some who refuse to circulate their recordings out of greed or just being able to say that they have something that no one else has. There are others who have to balance what they release or trade in order to keep something of 'value' to trade for future recordings. In a perfect world, we'd upload everything we could get our hands on but that might limit what would become available in the future. If that makes any sense...

*cough*asshole MFR taper*cough*

Just one of many who won't circulate a show for no good reason. Though I can think of at least one reason he may not want to for that show - probably the eleventy billion emails and messages he got from a certain former staff member here begging for the show.

i found some one on here that had it but they wouldnt trade it cause i have nothing they like :(

And there's the challenge with trading. Now all you have to do is find someone willing to trade something that person would want for something you've got.

theres about 5 or 6 different sources for each concert so thats about 10 different DVD's but yet none of them have been released any where. this is really ridiculous but if some one does find one than please PM

No offense to you, as you seem pretty new to trading... But you can't expect that people are just going to hand over things to you because you ask. I know we've set a precedent here at LPL with some of the shows we've shared over the years, but not everyone has the same outlook and to be quite honest, even we can't upload everything we've got because we need something of 'value' for later trades.

Patience is a virtue. It took more than 5 years for us to get ahold of the Mountain View 2004 audio, 7 years for the Kings College DVD source and countless others that take time to circulate. You'll drive yourself nuts if you're just running around screaming 'I want this, I want that'.

• 2 months later...