Holly Brook :: O'Dark:Thirty EP release, June 10th!

JayS

Holly Brook will finally be releasing a new EP on June 10th, 2010!

This "O'Dark:Thirty EP" is a prelude to Holly's upcoming full-length album "O'Dark:Thirty".

You will be able to buy the EP both digitally and in CD format via Holly's Official BandCamp Profile.

The EP's track listing is as follows ::

01. It's Raining Again (Smile)

02. Grey

03. Man On The Mountaintop

04. Haunted

05. Dry (I'm Your River)

06. Ordinary Tune

07. Falling Out Of View

Here's the artwork for the EP (taken from Holly's official site; art by Emily Marie Cox) ::

Front ::

Posted Image

Back ::

Posted Image

You can stream several tracks off of the EP, along with other Holly Brook music via her Official OurStage Profile.

Edited by JaySinkie

More than likely that I'm gonna pick this up, and the full album as well. Shes pretty good about answering people on twitter (namely Jay :lol:) and I respect that and will support her for as long as she's still cool with the fans

You should post this to "Other Bands" section, man :)

Thanks man; I only posted it where I did because I was told to (and I sometimes do what I'm told).

More than likely that I'm gonna pick this up, and the full album as well. Shes pretty good about answering people on twitter (namely Jay :lol:) and I respect that and will support her for as long as she's still cool with the fans

Haha; she's great with fans in general man, not just me.

I do always appreciate her candor though.

I actually bought her first album...I wasn't that impressed with it though. She has a good voice but she doesn't use it to her full potential IMO.

O'D:T's production/musical style is way different than LBLH.

I'd check some of the new stuff on her OurStage if I were you (just ask Mark how great Grey is; we can both co-sign that one!).

• 2 weeks later...