New Information on Album

Joseph

What the hell Do you have against the Brazilian guys ?

Are you crazy ?

Sorry if I offended you, as others said I was being sarcastic because of that other thread.

Nothing against any countries for real.

After 100000 demos done, after 10000000 chorus done for each of them, after 1000000 instruments tested for each melody, we will now have the 1000000000 mix for each of these songs! I'm afraid Mike gets interned in a psychiatric asylum because of excessive maniaco-disease...seriously... :P

After 100000 demos done, after 10000000 chorus done for each of them, after 1000000 instruments tested for each melody, we will now have the 1000000000 mix for each of these songs! I'm afraid Mike gets interned in a psychiatric asylum because of excessive maniaco-disease...seriously... tongue.gif

you forgot to put 21231864621 lyric rewrites

Remember guys....

The massive amount of lyric re-writes are very important! A period can change everything!

As an example....

"Shutup when I'm talking to you!!!!!!!!!!!!" sounds a hell of a lot better than "Shutup when I'm talking to you."

U C WHAT THOSE !!!!!!!!!! DID THAR!?

This whole thing is getting so tired. They never give us any real info.I respect that they want to make the best album that they can, but does it have to take so long?? I'm sorry, but there are plenty of bands just as talented as LP, that can get an album together in half the time these guys take.

**facepalm**

This whole thing is getting so tired. They never give us any real info.I respect that they want to make the best album that they can, but does it have to take so long?? I'm sorry, but there are plenty of bands just as talented as LP, that can get an album together in half the time these guys take.

As many know, i'm a big advocate on the whole case of wtf is taking LP so long. BUT, they are finally giving us some info, and some info will be release in the next month or two. So we know they aren't dead and are actually working on it, so chill.

As many know, i'm a big advocate on the whole case of wtf is taking LP so long. BUT, they are finally giving us some info, and some info will be release in the next month or two. So we know they aren't dead and are actually working on it, so chill.

:D

they grow up so fast

i kid but

+1