Eminem & 50 Cent - You Don't Know (Fort Minor Remix)

linkinpark11

So i was checking out a mixtape i had just got, and then i was astonished when I heard track 7, you don't know (new edition) which has the same vocals, although its over the beat of Remember the name by Fort Minor.

The Faceoff Mixtape

Tracklist

01. Intro

02. Patiently Waiting - 50 Cent & Eminem (New Version)

03. Jimmy Crack Corn - Eminem ft. Cashis (New Version)

04. Ayo Tech - 50 Cent ft. Justin Timberlake (New Version)

05. Gatman & Robbin - 50 Cent & Eminem

06. Don't Push Me - 50 Cent & Eminem

07. You Don't Know - Eminem & 50 Cent ft. Lloyd Banks, Cashis (New Version) (Remember The Name Remix)

08. Warrior Part 2 - Eminem & 50 Cent ft. Lloyd Banks

09. Bump Heads - Eminem & 50 Cent ft. Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks

10. We All Die One Day - Eminem & 50 Cent ft. Obie Trice

11. Encore - Eminem & 50 Cent

12. The Re-Up - Eminem & 50 Cent

13. Spend Some Time - Eminem & 50 Cent ft. Stat Quo, Obie Trice

14. Never Enough - Eminem & 50 Cent ft. Nate Dogg

15. Peep Show - 50 Cent & Eminem

16. Ski Mask Way (Eminem Remix) - 50 Cent

17. No Apologies - Eminem

18. Chase Da Kat - 50 Cent, Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks, Young Buck

19. I'm Having A Relapse - Eminem

20. Get Up - 50 Cent

you can check the song out

in the video discription you can download the mixtape, it's totally worth it!

What is the origin of this mixtape?

Was it done by Eminem and 50 Cent themselves, or its fan-made, or your options?

its presented by black lion records and dj neily, its from 2008 and the mixtape was used as promotion for both rappers upcomiong albums 50 cent's before i selfdestruct and eminem's relapse (you can read that on the back cover)

its presented by black lion records and dj neily, its from 2008 and the mixtape was used as promotion for both rappers upcomiong albums 50 cent's before i selfdestruct and eminem's relapse (you can read that on the back cover)

So, in other words, fanmade.

Then stop reading them.

Or stop posting your stupid shit on the forums. As a moderator, I read every single one of your posts. If you don't curb your attitude you WILL be suspended and eventually banned. Consider this me being a nice guy.

EDIT BY JEN:

Ash it would serve you well to remember that not everyone here speaks English as their first language, and while you can continue to make pointless comments, it's doing nothing to actually add to the point of the thread you chose to post them in.

As moderators we are supposed to read every single post that is made here, and having someone tell one of us to stop reading their useless comments is not only annoying, its rude.

someone already did this mix before it was "officially" released, and it sounds waay better, ill post a link to it when i can find it

EDIT: It must have been taken off of youtube, most likely because of WMG -__-

Edited by FarFromBeingASoldier

Or stop posting your stupid shit on the forums. As a moderator, I read every single one of your posts. If you don't curb your attitude you WILL be suspended and eventually banned. Consider this me being a nice guy.

EDIT BY JEN:

Ash it would serve you well to remember that not everyone here speaks English as their first language, and while you can continue to make pointless comments, it's doing nothing to actually add to the point of the thread you chose to post them in.

As moderators we are supposed to read every single post that is made here, and having someone tell one of us to stop reading their useless comments is not only annoying, its rude.

Point taken. I'm sorry.