LPL goes YouToob

[AndOne]

It has been created a little while ago, but in the last days I finally found the time to take care of our own LPLive account on YouTube, after a few people requested it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/lplivenet

Subscribe, befriend, comment, whatever....We try to update it as regular as possible.

Over the past days I uploaded a few old school shows such as:

New York City 2000/2001, Los Angeles 2001, St. Paul 2001 and so on

all in playlists for your viewing pleasure, and we'll be adding a lot more in the future of course.

But why have LPL upload videos when almost every live video is on YT already?

There are so many wrong labeled bad quality live videos with low volume, wrong aspect ratios and so out on YT. We try our best to offer you the best quality of good LP live videos out there!

Since we just can't constantly host tons of live videos on our server for you to download, just head over to LPL's YouTube to watch your favourite live videos in the meantime.

So, share your thoughts / ideas, and if you have upload wishes, fill us in. But remember to stay realistic, we always have to remind you guys about that for some reason...

I had watched the L.A. show a few weeks ago. Didn't know it was you guys who uploaded it. How cool.

Btw, the band Skillet (who are an amazing band) stated in their ustream chat a few days ago that they want to tour with LP and have requested fans to message LP, e-mail them, or get in touch with their LP's managers to let them them know. I'm sure most of you have heard of them but they are great and would be huge addition to LP's tour lineup.

Edited by FORTsunrise

Would it be in the cards for LPL to get a proper channel as a "film company"?

It would remove any restrictions on video length; if you have any video clips of full concerts or something like that, it would help.

It may cost money, I'm not sure, but it's a thought.