Different High Voltage Versions

SFNL14

I do know there is at least four versions....

The one on the Hybrid Theory EP, The One on Reanimation, Then there is one titled the Word Trade Center Mix, and there is one that I believe was on the non-us released hybrid theory.

The last one being the best one. God, it's so sexy.

How many versions of High Voltage are there? There is one in the HTEP and one in Reanimation. Is the one on OSC single same as either or is that different too?

The one on OSC single is totally different comparing to those two.

It is the same as on non-US release of HT album.

Then there is one titled the Word Trade Center Mix

It's an unofficial remix.

I do know there is at least four versions....

The one on the Hybrid Theory EP, The One on Reanimation, Then there is one titled the Word Trade Center Mix, and there is one that I believe was on the non-us released hybrid theory.

The last one being the best one. God, it's so sexy.

The "World Trade Center mix" you're referring to is exactly the same track as the one that was released on the special edition of Hybrid Theory, OSC single, Frat Party, etc., it was just mislabeled on the Under Attack bootleg compilation.

IIRC, there were 3 "remixes" on that compilation that used WTC or 9/11 references in the title (Crawling, Runaway, and High Voltage), but Crawling was the only one that was actually a remix, the other 2 were just the unaltered studio versions with different titles.

The "World Trade Center mix" you're referring to is exactly the same track as the one that was released on the special edition of Hybrid Theory, OSC single, Frat Party, etc., it was just mislabeled on the Under Attack bootleg compilation.

IIRC, there were 3 "remixes" on that compilation that used WTC or 9/11 references in the title (Crawling, Runaway, and High Voltage), but Crawling was the only one that was actually a remix, the other 2 were just the unaltered studio versions with different titles.

Yep. I didn't know the source of it, but thanks for clearing it up.

search it in youtube. far as i know i think that we can't put those links.

btw, the live version on lpu 2.0 shouldn't be considered a different version?, i feel like it sounds quite different from the high voltage on OSC single.

Isn't it pretty much exactly the same...?

Isn't it pretty much exactly the same...?

It has live drums and bass, which aren't on the studio version, and there's substantially more guitar. It's more than different enough to be considered another version in my opinion, but since there's no studio recording of that version, I don't think it's right to categorize it with the others either.