LPU Platinum Poll

hahninator

this is a waste of money, if i get some membership will be the normal, with the cd, one plaque will not make you more or less fan

this isn't a proof to be fan, this is only a waste of money ^_^

lp needs other way to get money so they do this

I dont think Linkin Park themselves control the price of the plaque <_<

No one said it makes you more or less of a fan, it's just supposed to be something cool to have if you are willing to pay for it. Personally, I am not going to pay for it, if it's still 80 dollars.

I think you may have misunderstood him. He said:

Here's what it won't be: live tracks, new unreleased Linkin Park album music. (insert frantic guessing game here).

I don't enjoy nit-picking people's words XP but different people are taking his words different ways. It sorta sounds like he meant "new music that hasn't been released before." "New" meaning we have never heard it before. That would include b-sides.

If new meant the new album, then that would not include MtM b-sides. Let's just wait and see.

I disagree...I take that to mean "new" as in it was created for LPU8 or anything for the new album/new things not known about. I think b-sides could be quite possible. Because b-sides aren't new...they're old because they are already known to exist/appear to exist. I don't consider them "new material."

I do agree though on the wait and see part...only time will tell...

I disagree...I take that to mean "new" as in it was created for LPU8 or anything for the new album/new things not known about. I think b-sides could be quite possible. Because b-sides aren't new...they're old because they are already known to exist/appear to exist. I don't consider them "new material."

I do agree though on the wait and see part...only time will tell...

I definitely hope we get something like that. Minutes To Midnight EP ftw? :lol:

but I'm also just glad that we are getting something special. and to whoever brought up the studio rerecordings of old songs with the new live intros/outros/etc. thats an idea ive brought up before too and I think it would be pretty cool

we dont have to complain, its an option, if you want it you cant buy it so dont yell about it

and about the CD, i expect atleast 2 unreleased songs, we deserve them!!

i dont understand why warner doesnt allow them to release more extra stuff

other bands that are in warner release a bunch of shit , why not LP? =X

I think there will be complaints from the fans.

lets say the plaque is remade every year, like they do with every other products they use for the membership, well if they do then I can see fans getting mad that they LP/Warner is telling you to buy this newer plaque to show off that you in the new year of the LPU.

As for me, I'm ok with idea simply because like you said its an option.

but if they make new plaque for every year, I can see myself complaining about this after, oh i dont know maybe in its third year of a plaque (if it survives that long)

because people can have only so much amount of LPU plaques....lol