8BR Testing Event in Hamburg for LPU Members

SpikeMinoda

If you go, can't wait to hear your review. ;) Do people that get to test it get to hear Blackbirds???

I will go :D it's not sure, but i really doubt it^^

i heard there will be some presantion of the game and then we can play it for some time and the whole event will be like 2 hours or something.

can't wait for this, thats the first time i can go to things like this :D

but you guys need to give me some time for the review after the event ;) cause i have some events going on at the weekend after this :P but will do my best, to finish it asap for you

HELL YEAH!!

You’ve been chosen to attend a special “8-Bit Rebellion!” presentation at Warner Music Germany in Hamburg! Please see time and location information below. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us. If you cannot attend, let us know ASAP so we can fill your spot with someone else.

<3 :DD

rep LPL? I'll fuckin' represent my own page + Julien-K Germany ^^ MAYBE LPL but there are like 2 or 3 other guys from LPL am I right Spike?

scusee me then. somethings bugging you :P guess not everybody is on the same agenda :P

Posted Image

we got to be with the devil #666 for me too, just can't wait til thursday! :D

I mean, I'm representing LPL I even TOLD warner germany (in person) that LPL exists and IS the biggest

existing LP Fansite... But I'm not this into LPL any longer like I been 1 1/2 years ago... so

yep representing my own page + streetteaming for LP and Julien-K is enough for now..

Physics exam on thursday.. so gotta learn xD

Edited by BlackChester

we got to be with the devil #666 for me too, just can't wait til thursday! :D

I mean, I'm representing LPL I even TOLD warner germany (in person) that LPL exists and IS the biggest

existing LP Fansite... But I'm not this into LPL any longer like I been 1 1/2 years ago... so

yep representing my own page + streetteaming for LP and Julien-K is enough for now..

Physics exam on thursday.. so gotta learn xD

i will do the representing part for LPL there and will also write the review for LPL, but people don't keep asking for it, i will post it once i finished the review :P

rep LPL? I'll fuckin' represent my own page + Julien-K Germany ^^ MAYBE LPL but there are like 2 or 3 other guys from LPL am I right Spike?

hehe my printer is ready for the LPLive Poster ;)

and thanks BlackChester for everything !

fresh from streetteam.de

Wir möchten 5x2 Fans die Möglichkeit geben, an der exklusiven Medien-Präsentation dieser bahnbrechenden neuen App für iPhone und iPad teilnzunehmen: Am 22.04 ab 16 Uhr wird in Hamburg "Linkin Park 8-Bit-Rebellion" erstmals der deutschen Öffentlichkeit vorgestellt, außerdem wird es die Gelegenheit geben, den neuen Song "Blackbirds" zu hören.

Wer dabei sein möchte, schickt eine E-Mail an 8bitrebellion@linkinpark.de. Wichtig: im Betreff der E-Mail muss "8-Bit Rebellion" stehen, außerdem wird für die Benachrichtigung die vollständige Postadresse in der Mail benötigt.

This says, that 10 fans (5x2) will have the opinion to get in the testing by sending an email to 8bitrebellion@linkinpark.de . The testers will also get to hear Blackbirds!! isn't that awesome? <3 :DD

*lol* Cool that you are gonna represent JKG there... Of course we won't post any review about the LP game on our site, though :P ... But soon we will have our own Julien-K 8-bit style game out, don't forget ;)