Julien-K: Drum Tracking "The Hunting"

hahninator

Church has posted a new YouTube video

that talks and shows Julien-K in the studio working on the song "The Hunting". Elias talks to fans while Church gives us a real inside view into them working on the next album, a followup to Death To Analog.

It seems Julien-K's next album will likely drop before LP's. That's my bet at least. It seems these guys don't mess around! Sweet video; glad to see these AWESOME updates that show us what they're doing in the studio!

Enjoy! Thanks Church!

...Wait, we still haven't seen the LPLive.net banner from the European Dead By Sunrise tour in their studio. I wonder where they put it...?

A pretty awesome video. I hope it leads up to a full song reveal of "The Hunting". Church needs to get in with LP!!!!!!!!!

he kinda is through chester go to his fbook page i think he tagged along with him during one of the japan tours and more...

but im stoked for new JK.

he kinda is through chester go to his fbook page i think he tagged along with him during one of the japan tours and more...

but im stoked for new JK.

Yea. I've seen him and Chester hang out in a few of his videos. I meant Chruch needs to get in LP's studio and record. ;)

Edited by LPFreak64

LP has Fiore, Warner just doesn't let Church into the studio to film stuff. LP's studio is Fort Knox.

Those video leading to a full song release sounds really like a great idea.

Mark bets on an earlier release than LP's album, but how far is JK really? Their first album took ages. I'd say LP is much further in their progess. Chester is recording vocals, I think that's one of the last things they do.

LP has Fiore, Warner just doesn't let Church into the studio to film stuff. LP's studio is Fort Knox.

Those video leading to a full song release sounds really like a great idea.

Mark bets on an earlier release than LP's album, but how far is JK really? Their first album took ages. I'd say LP is much further in their progess. Chester is recording vocals, I think that's one of the last things they do.

i dont think its a matter how long they took. Its because of the whole label problem. but im sure Astat or Lisa can confirm. I do believe it was level 7 not getting their things together

i dont think its a matter how long they took. Its because of the whole label problem. but im sure Astat or Lisa can confirm. I do believe it was level 7 not getting their things together

Yeah I know, that was not really my main point.

Exactly. It was the whole label bullshit getting in the way. They actually put the album together quite quickly but since so much time went on struggling with the label issues, etc., they went back to make some changes to the album at some point.