Evidence and his Reanimation plaque

BNCMajor

Do you remember Evidence of the Dilated Peoples? He joined Linkin Park on the Reanimation version of High Voltage. His Reanimation platin plaque hangs in his home studio! That's a big sign of respect from one of the best west coast Rap artists ;-)

wow that's awesome.

btw is that beat from the upcoming album? it sounds dope

He was in the worst track of the album

why he has a plaque and i dont? ahaha lol.

h! vltg3 was fcukin ill, one of the best tracks, not our fault you dont know any good rap, besides reggaeton which isnt even rap

h! vltg3 was fcukin ill, one of the best tracks, not our fault you dont know any good rap, besides reggaeton which isnt even rap

At this point we understand that you have strong opinions about rap, but I'm kind of getting tired of every other post I see being you talking about rap. -.-

At this point we understand that you have strong opinions about rap, but I'm kind of getting tired of every other post I see being you talking about rap. -.-

well i think his comment was pretty harsh, since the thread was about the high voltage vinyl and then he dude out of nowhere says the track is trash. ive seen several threads where he's always talkin shit about rap tracks

Matter of opinion. He has his opinion that the song wasn't great, and it's also your opinion that he doesn't "know any good rap." Everyone has different tastes, so there's no "good rap" or "bad rap."

If you're getting tired of it then ignore it. If he wants to talk about rap, then let him. Freedom of speech, learn it.

wow that's awesome.

pretty racial comment dont you think? im hispanic and i dont listen to that.

pretty racial comment dont you think? im hispanic and i dont listen to that.

how was that racial, its what all mexico listens to, im from usa but i live in mexico, and every single person hears that. im sry then, i didnt mean anything like that man

Edited by LinkinParkWorld

how was that racial, its what all mexico listens to, im from usa but i live in mexico, and every single person hears that

im just saying not every single person listens to that. Speak for yourself and not others. Now lets get back to topic please.

i love h! vltg3, great song

im hispanic too and i found ur comment to be very funny haha dont wry dood

how was that racial, its what all mexico listens to, im from usa but i live in mexico, and every single person hears that. im sry then, i didnt mean anything like that man

No this is "Mr. Slow Flow" from his first solo record ;-)

wtf you're right! how could i forget, i have the album but i havent heard it in a while, lol, thnx man

i love h! vltg3, great song

im hispanic too and i found ur comment to be very funny haha dont wry dood

haha thnx man

wow that's awesome.

How anybody can listen to H! VLTG3's intentionally dissonant piano loop and not get a headache is beyond me. Pharoahe Monch's verse was pretty good, otherwise that version of the song is a major step backwards from the remix on the One Step Closer single - the original remix had a better beat, the instrumental fit the song better, and Chester's part was one of the best parts of the song.

And it's not like Evidence worked particularly hard to make the beat on H! VLTG3, the majority of the instrumental of that song is directly sampled from "Family" by Lamont Dozier.

How anybody can listen to H! VLTG3's intentionally dissonant piano loop and not get a headache is beyond me. Pharoahe Monch's verse was pretty good, otherwise that version of the song is a major step backwards from the remix on the One Step Closer single - the original remix had a better beat, the instrumental fit the song better, and Chester's part was one of the best parts of the song.

And it's not like Evidence worked particularly hard to make the beat on H! VLTG3, the majority of the instrumental of that song is directly sampled from "Family" by Lamont Dozier.

I like the beat alot.

I'd say its a step forward, remixes aren't made to be better then the album versions, otherwise those would actually be the album versions, they're just like to get a different feel of that song.

The song is really good and yeah i liked pharoahe's verse too

I like the beat alot.

I'd say its a step forward, remixes aren't made to be better then the album versions, otherwise those would actually be the album versions, they're just like to get a different feel of that song.

The song is really good and yeah i liked pharoahe's verse too

IMO i have to agree with Astat. The beat is kind of simple and the song is weak overall.

wow that's awesome.

Actually reggaeton has rap, rap its just a singing vocal style.

I don't like it and I dont have to know ''GOOD'' rap artists just because you want to.

How the hell you can talk about what I like just because you know that im from Mexico lol

every head is a world.

Actually reggaeton has rap, rap its just a singing vocal style.

no it doesnt, it's totally different, it could be SIMILAR to hip hop, but not rap, all their lyrics are about love, dancing, etc, how can that be like rap?

I don't like it and I dont have to know ''GOOD'' rap artists just because you want to.

How the hell you can talk about what I like just because you know that im from Mexico lol

every head is a world.

i never said i wanted you to know good rap, idc if you hear rap or not, but its not cool if your critique a genre your not familiar with. you were talkin bad about evidence, when his shit is awesome.

anyways sry about the comment.

no it doesnt, it's totally different, it could be SIMILAR to hip hop, but not rap, all their lyrics are about love, dancing, etc, how can that be like rap?

i never said i wanted you to know good rap, idc if you hear rap or not, but its not cool if your critique a genre your not familiar with. you were talkin bad about evidence, when his shit is awesome.

anyways sry about the comment.

man rapping it's just an ingredient...

definition: ''Rapping (also known as emceeing[1], MCing[1], spitting (bars)[2], or just rhyming[3]) refers to "spoken or chanted rhyming lyrics with a strong rhythmic accompaniment"[4]. The art form can be broken down into different components, as in the book How to Rap where it is separated into “content”, “flow” (rhythm and rhyme), and “delivery”[5]. Rapping is distinct from spoken word poetry in that is it performed in time to the beat of the music[6][7].''

Where Im talking shit about evidence? im just saying that HV Remix is the worst reanimation track, make a poll and you will know that im right, Evidence has some good stuff, the original High Voltage is way better than this remix, have you ever heard it?

Where Im talking shit about evidence? im just saying that HV Remix is the worst reanimation track, make a poll and you will know that im right, Evidence has some good stuff, the original High Voltage is way better than this remix, have you ever heard it?

Agreed. Why anyone would listen to the remix instead of the original is beyond me.