Mike, Phoenix, & Rob On Ustream 4/5/10

LPxDC

I missed New Divide. Did anything special happen after they stopped the recording.

Just that . & they asked if there were any lady gaga fans which resulted in saying she's good, sucks, Meg

yehh

LP members are really caring about those days :) I'm wondering how many times those Ustream chats will continue....It makes me remember when Chester appeared on Twitter, at first he was very active, but then he totally stopped posting.

Just that . & they asked if there were any lady gaga fans which resulted in saying she's good, sucks, Meg

yehh

Oh sh*t...So now...what about LP covering Lady gaga's song "Poker Face" on next tour???? :lol: :lol:

they should bad all under 16s from joining any from of LP chat, problems solved. Gosh mod mode wont even be needed in regular chats

bad? you mean ban? 16s? people under sixteen? lol thats pretty harsh. I became a fan of LP when i was 15. 19 now. . most fans have grown up with LP so to say that is really ignorant

now if you were being sarcastic then :P

Some of us who are under 16 are perfectly sane non-tweenies who don't spam. :P

I joined LPU at age 11 and I was a spammer-idiot until I was like 13...They should just filter out the redundant comments, such as:

"LLLLLLPPPP COME TO BRAAAAAAAZIIIIIIILLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

or the ever popular;

"Will you guys make another Hybrud Theery??????????"

God damn!

Edited by LPPhan2005

Guys look at mohammedAslobi's Comments on the video. Made me laugh. Especially this:

im the biggest fan of you mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee you are ma staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar i wish i can see you in the real mike plz plz plz plz plz sing somethin' like " where'd you go " and in the end say my name " for mohammed aslobi from iraq...

Edited by vyonizr