FM/MS related songs

Trang

So, can you tell me what's Mike's part on the following songs? Like if he provides vocals or just works on production or anything like that...

Dolla, Get It, Second to None

I heard those are SoB's but I think Mike is involved on them on some degree at least.

Thank you.

So, can you tell me what's Mike's part on the following songs? Like if he provides vocals or just works on production or anything like that...

Dolla, Get It, Second to None

I heard those are SoB's but I think Mike is involved on them on some degree at least.

Thank you.

Dolla was on the We Major mixtape with Mike Vocals w/ SOB, Second to None is a song that is on SOB's Reseda Beach album (if that ever releases, its also on the transformers soundtrack) and Get it is also on the We Major mixtape, but as far as I can tell, no featured vocals from Mike, but may have been produced by him, though its most likely but Cheapshot / Green lantern. Someone will probably say who produced it here eventually.

Dolla was on the We Major mixtape with Mike Vocals w/ SOB, Second to None is a song that is on SOB's Reseda Beach album (if that ever releases, its also on the transformers soundtrack) and Get it is also on the We Major mixtape, but as far as I can tell, no featured vocals from Mike, but may have been produced by him, though its most likely but Cheapshot / Green lantern. Someone will probably say who produced it here eventually.

yeah i think Get It was just a way to promote SOB on the We Major mixtape

Produced By Mike Shinoda and even he performs in one verse. This song got on "Transformers" Soundtrack.

Even Used in a TV series "Prison Break" (No details about it).

This song also appeared in the "Don't mess with the Zohan" trailer and is a bonus track on SOB's Razor Tag mixtape.

Produced By Mike Shinoda and even he performs in one verse. This song got on "Transformers" Soundtrack.

Even Used in a TV series "Prison Break" (No details about it).

the song featured on prison break by SOB was nine thou (superstars remix)

Edited by LinkinParkWorld