I think i know why 8-bit rebellion is taking a bit long...

libyanhead

So i was browsing in this tech-site called Engadget, And i find this...

"Apple now accepting iPad app submissions"

Posted Image

since the game is released in iPod, iPhone and iPad, it could be the reason of the delay since Apple needs to accept the iPad apps.

Makes sense?

Edited by Libyanhead

However, they may be purposefully re-working it for the iPad, such as taking advantage of the larger screen. (can't rule it out)

I don't think this would actually delay the release of it for iPhone and iPod Touch version though.

They would still be able to release the iPhone and iPod Touch versions of the game while working on the iPad version.

The only reason i see of delay is

THEY FORGOT THEY EVER MADE 8-BIT GAME

However, they may be purposefully re-working it for the iPad, such as taking advantage of the larger screen. (can't rule it out)

i dont think this is the reason. even if this would have been the reason mike would have told us on his blog instead of a video of 3 sec of rob. Edited by linkindude

The only reason i see of delay is

THEY FORGOT THEY EVER MADE 8-BIT GAME

i dont think this is the reason. even if this would have been the reason mike would have told us on his blog instead of a video of 3 sec of rob.

I do think that Mike wasted his time making that video of Rob when he could be telling us some info on the game.

It could be possible that while they wait for Apple to approve it or whatever (if they're even up to that stage yet) they have forgotten about it.