mikeshinoda.com Blogger Wanted

LPFreak64

From mikeshinoda.com:

I need a guest blogger. So this month, our LPUnderground fan club is hosting a contest to fill the position.

Here's the deal: you have to be a member of the LPU, and you have to have seen our band play live. You post a blog entry on your site or ours, and let us know about it.

Five winners get a prize pack, but the top entry gets re-posted here as a guest post on mikeshinoda.com for all to see. Sound awesome? That's because it is.

Members, go here for the details; non-members, go here to sign up:

http://lpunderground.com/

Anyone entering?

in the last 5 years we've have A LOT of big bands from Metalica to Muse. If they all came here to make huge losses i dont know... Just about every LP record goes platinum here. Trust me they can fill stadiums here no problem

Just to let you know, in the rules of the contest, it states that you have to be under 1,000 characters and your sitting at 5,519 right now. :blink: Just letting you know. Good Luck!!!!

Hey I've been reading a few of these and saw that they were WAY more then 1000char. I think I remember reading this too, but I can't remember where. Could you tell me?

This is what LPU says

Mike Shinoda is on board with LPU's March Madness! Ever wanted to be a guest blogger for Mike's Blog ? Well now you have the exclusive chance! To celebrate the public release of LP Archives: Official Tour Bootlegs, we are asking LPU members to write a short review of their favorite live show experience right here on your personal LPU profile page. Be sure your post includes information about the show you downloaded in addition to your thoughts of the concert (let us know if you attended that specific show, too). You can post multiple reviews (one per downloaded/attended show). We'll be reading posts ALL week so if you haven't downloaded just yet, there is still plenty of time. Read a message from Mike about the contest here!

Hey I've been reading a few of these and saw that they were WAY more then 1000char. I think I remember reading this too, but I can't remember where. Could you tell me?

This is what LPU says

I saw it on the LPU post but it looks like they have changed that now....might go back and re-edit mine...lol.