a quetion about hybrid theory EP

hello, guys. i would like ask except the differences in versions of high voltage, what the charactaristics differences between 1999 and 2001 version of HT EP is. i ask this quetion because i cant find any information about it anywhere. thanks!

Only difference is the Booklet Has the Quote on the Purple baby "After 8 months...." , The Sonogram on the inner booklet and Produced by Hybrid Theory (99) instead of Mike Shinoda (01), the 2001 Re-issue is remastered and "re-mixed" you won't notice any difference If you play either. Then 1999 was only issued in a limited 1000 copies...which we know only 999 exist. Because of an incident that happened to 1 :(

**EDIT: Btw the 1999 EP also Credits Kyle Christener as the Bassist.

Edited by l1NK1Np@RK

hello, guys. i would like ask except the differences in versions of high voltage, what the charactaristics differences between 1999 and 2001 version of HT EP is. i ask this quetion because i cant find any information about it anywhere. thanks!

The songs are the same! just jchecked it ^^

Then 1999 was only issued in a limited 1000 copies...which we know only 999 exist. Because of an incident that happened to 1 :(

What happened to that "1" ?

btw. you knew that there is a difference in the brightness of the colors between the HTEP in the first LPU year and the one sold in the LPU store last year?

The songs are the same! just jchecked it ^^

What happened to that "1" ?

btw. you knew that there is a difference in the brightness of the colors between the HTEP in the first LPU year and the one sold in the LPU store last year?

I saw a slight "Lightness" in color with the 1s from the store, i have one that was Originally from LPU1 and the brownish part of the coloring is a bit darker. About the incident, nkramar knows more about that than me, but 1 of them ended up gettin crushed, by accident :(

The ones sold in the LPU store last year are probably a little different in color because they were sitting in a warehouse for 8 years. We never reprinted the CDs from LPU1 and the ones sold in the store are the same batch as when they were originally sold for LPU1.

The ones sold in the LPU store last year are probably a little different in color because they were sitting in a warehouse for 8 years. We never reprinted the CDs from LPU1 and the ones sold in the store are the same batch as when they were originally sold for LPU1.

oh...well they lost a lot of color. It's much brighter now ^^ thanks for the explanation...

There is also another more significant difference between the CDs than booklet.

http://comparescreenshots.slicx.com/comparison/41305/

come on ^^ who looks that closely for differences :) you can't even hear them...

High Voltage is exactly the same on both versions of the HTEP. The remake of High Voltage never appeared on any version of that CD.

come on ^^ who looks that closely for differences :) you can't even hear them...

That is a HUGE difference in mastering. You have to turn an original HTEP up almost twice as loud to get the same effect as listening to one of the reissues.