Ryan Shuck's Early Work

rav0k

A

has surfaced by MenaceMusicGroup, showcasing a DVD soon releasing with live performances and music from a band called Sex Art.

Sex Art was founded in 1989 by:

Jonathan Davis (Korn)

Dennis Shinn (The Drug)

Dave DeRoo (Adema)

Ray Solis (Juice)

Ryan Shuck (Orgy, Julien-K and Dead By Sunrise)

With that said, it should be noted that Ryan Shuck helped write the original guitar riffs for the song Blind, which was reworked and made famous by Korn.

(In case you missed the link,

.) Edited by rav0k

FUCK YEAH - the DVD is finally coming out!!!!! Now these are GREAT news :D :D I'm glad Dennis finally managed to get this done! Now I'm just waiting for Dave DeRoo's book about the Bakersfield scene that is also supposed to include a lot of information about SexArt!

Not a fan of this band, they sound like a wanna be korn

Sex Art was established in 1989. (Which featured Jonathan Davis of Korn)

Korn was established in 1993, when Jonathan Davis joined the band called Creep. You could pretty much say that without Sex Art, Korn would not exist - especially considering that Blind was their first single. Regarding the controversy with the lawsuit on the song, Korn did change the majority of the song structure but it was still pretty lame to not mention Dave DeRoo or Ryan Shuck at all.

Wait when will this be coming out?

There's no announced date yet, just the typical "COMING SOON!" :(

Edited by rav0k

yeah even tho this band was b4 korn

HAHAHA! Without that band, there wouldn't have been KoRn! :lol: So yeah, maybe in a way they are in fact "wanna-be KoRn's" *lol* Or rather "will-be KoRn's*!

fail...

Sex Art was established in 1989. (Which featured Jonathan Davis of Korn)

Korn was established in 1993, when Jonathan Davis joined the band called Creep. You could pretty much say that without Sex Art, Korn would not exist - especially considering that Blind was their first single. Regarding the controversy with the lawsuit on the song, Korn did change the majority of the song structure but it was still pretty lame to not mention Dave DeRoo or Ryan Shuck at all.

There's no announced date yet, just the typical "COMING SOON!" :(

I know Korn was after this band obviously. I just worded it incorrectly, what i meant to say, they sounded like a water downed version or weaker version of korn. It seemed like they were trying to achieve a sound the korn did much much better

I know Korn was after this band obviously. I just worded it incorrectly, what i meant to say, they sounded like a water downed version or weaker version of korn. It seemed like they were trying to achieve a sound the korn did much much better

sure you did. lol.

wowww ryan with dreads lol