Best Vocalist in the World

JoeyLP

On a Brazilian website they are currently hosting a vote to see who is the best singer in the world and Chester Bennington is one of them. You can vote for him here and he is currently second behind Amy Lee, so get voting!

PS. It is all in Brazilian but you just have to click on the fifth star under the picture of Chester, IT IS NOW TRANSLATED TO ENGLISH.

Edited by JoeyLP

No i wasnt joking. Im a huge Julien-K fan aswell as Orgy. I dare say that after Killing Fields Ryan is #1 and Chester slots in at #2 for me now.

Ok, but just because you like him, it doesn't mean that he is one of the best vocalists in the world. And definitely you shouldn't call that guy an idiot because he didn't put Ryan there. There are hundreds of vocalists who are better than Ryan.

No i wasnt joking. Im a huge Julien-K fan aswell as Orgy. I dare say that after Killing Fields Ryan is #1 and Chester slots in at #2 for me now.

Now, that's a great joke!

nobody can compare to chester's voice man

Edited by LinkinParkWorld

Ryan and Ville are fucking amazing vocalists that could easily be up there with Chester.

they could be up there with chester, but not above him. altho im not sure of ville, i havent heard songs of him

Ok, but just because you like him, it doesn't mean that he is one of the best vocalists in the world. And definitely you shouldn't call that guy an idiot because he didn't put Ryan there.

Totally true!, i mean, lets be realistic, its not like Julien-K is major famous or anything like that, so whoever made this probably hasnt even heard of Ryan.

There are hundreds of vocalists who are better than Ryan.

Even Mike, i totally loved no roads left, and his demos for M2M were great